Advice with slimfast pleeeease

naz

Hi I would be grateful if someone would be able to answer some of my questions. I've tried the cambridge diet and to be honest I couldn't stomach the shakes they made me heave!! At the moment I'm trying the eat stop eat diet and eating healthy I have lost a good amount of weight like 1kg a week, although I am happy with this I have a wedding I'm 2 weeks and would love to give my weight loss a boost. I have no idea how many times I have to have a shake but I am thinking of combining it with my eat stop eat diet, I don't want to eat food because I won't be able to control myself so if I have like 3 shakes a day will that help me? Sorry for the long message xxx

Its not a good idea to have 3 shakes of slimfast a day, its not made like the cambridge diet or lipotrim so it does not have the right nutrients in to replace food completely. They are very filling though, I find after having them for breakfast and lunch sometimes I struggle to finish a 600 calorie evening meal. I do mix mine with soya milk rather than cows milk so that might make a difference.
Hope this helps :)

Back