Advice?

Desperate!!!

I'm not very well on antibiotics ATM and had three days off started back yesterday but still not well feeling very weak as well! Basically I'm Craving meat but I don't know wether its because im ill and it will act make me feel better or it's just diet craving if you get me?!
Any suggestions much appreciated please and thanks X

I'm not very well on antibiotics ATM and had three days off started back yesterday but still not well feeling very weak as well! Basically I'm Craving meat but I don't know wether its because im ill and it will act make me feel better or it's just diet craving if you get me?!
Any suggestions much appreciated please and thanks X

If you're not feeling well, surely it makes sense to get better first? Before putting your body through ketosis again. If you carry on, then why not have an extra protein meal? Or extra pack? to help you x

Yer I spoke to rob and he did say the same he said don't restart till I'm completly better and ready to give 110% as if I stopped after a few days would be even harder to restart but then he also said for every month off I could have lost a stone! :( hasn't been hard getting back on tbh just feel like rubbish! Don't want to turn to food for emotional reasons if you get me as that's why I'm fat in the first place but then if it helps me get better is not an emotional reason to eat of you get what I mean?
Basically I am I'll that's a given been to drs etc but I don't know if my brain is trying to use that as an 'excuse' to eat or wether my body generally wants more calories to get better?
Sorry for ramble can't act think straight ATM ! X

I would forget about the packs until your antibiotics are done, most antibiotic courses last 1 week, so you are only missing really 2 weeks max out of the month. Get yourself back to full strength before restarting this diet. It is hard enough when you are well never mind when you are ill. Eat low carb, low fat until you are better.

Thanks for the advice ladies!
The medicines for my chest have citric acid in and took some! And had an omelette! Think your right even if it means that I'm 7lbs heavier in august than what I planned least I'll still be happier with my weight than I am now :) thanks xx

Hey :) I agree with the above, I tried to do s&s whilst Ill on antibtiotics and it just didn't work and delayed me getting better, concentrate on getting back to full health, eat as low carb as u can then jump back on it :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys really appreciate it :) I ended up having chocolate so now I feel more sick but that was my own fault for being silly and that was def emotional eating ha! Gunna have prawn and salmon with salad later with some sweet chilli sauce not the best due to the sugar in the sauce but still could of had it with rice or noodles so half way there! X

Back