advice

As you no ive ad alot on my plate so bn off lt 4 nearly 2 wks ,do u think i shud refeed 4 xmas or get straight back on shakes:confused: :confused: :confused: i av til monday 2 decide :eek: :eek:

Hiya nice to hear from you hope everything has settled down eating wise what have you been doing for the last 2 wks have you managed to be sensible if so why not stick to what you hve been doing then when christmas has passed go back on the shakes

all the best
Sharron
xx

Yeah, I'd agree with Sharron. Christmas is so close now, that it probably isn't worth doing LT and then refeeding for Christmas.
Just stick to what you've been doing and restart after Christmas is all over. It'll take the pressure off you. Good luck!

Welcome back!! Hope everything is alright with ya? As everyone else has said it may be best to keep doing what ya were and have a nice fresh start then after xmas that way ya can give it a right good ole push!! All the best with xmas and looking forward to seeing ya in the new year, take care

Welcome back hun. I think you should do what you think is best for you. If you are planning to refeed for Christmas then I wouldn't bother restarting LT till afterwards. It is so close now and it would really be wasting your money till afterwards.

Good luck with whatever you choose and have a good Christmas.

x

Thanx guys ile keep you posted :break_diet:.xx

Back