SERIOUS refeed advice needed

Arty87

Absolutely In the worst most devastated mood ever !!
after having to suffer the most stupid pharmacist ever the past 12 weeks of my lipotrim journey ive been delighted all week knowing that I was starting my refeed on the bank holiday Monday!!
called in today to pick up my 8 caramel maintenance bars only to be told the absolute idiot incompetent pharmacist hasn't ordered them in!!!!!!!! And with it being the weekend now, no chance will they be on on time for monday!!
the actual lipotrim sachets make me sick to my stomach now but my serious question is this...

can an i mix maintenance feeds with lipotrim tfr feeds during the refeed???? As I have received 4 sample maintenance foods in the post and I could survive refeed week knowing I could stomach 4 maintenance feeds and three chocolate tfr feeds. Can this be done????????
Really in tears here I am so stressed xxx

I've only just read your post. :( I've not looked in the Re-feeding forum before. I hope everything worked out for you. Did it go all right?

hey feedback varies on this i was told by my pharmacist that you cant mix but some people do, in general the maintenace shakes are way sweeter and can take some time to get used too.
i hope you got the right advice on this as i just noticed your post today.
i would recommend sticking to maintenance as its written with no deviations coz you dont want all the hard work to be wreck by a poor refeed though no fault of your own.

I wasn't even aware people were told to have the maintenance products on refeed week, hmm. I can't imagine it being too much of an issue though. Personally I'd just try - as hard as it might be - to carry on TFR till your full maintenance products have arrived. Few more days won't kill you.

Yes you can use the lipotrim tfr shakes on refeed week. I have mixed and still lost weight on refeed week

Back