Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by shep, 12 March 2009.

1. shep

shep Well-Known Member

Hello again peeps I am looking for some advice I need to lose 48 pounds (3.5 stone approx) by july. I have about 18 wks, will it be possible to lose that much using DC/calorie counting 100%

I need to lose at least 2lb+ a week, is it possible.

I look after children so doing exercise is a no no during the week with the babies and toddlers I look after. I do go every Sunday for a 3 mile walk with hubby , daughter and dog it is only a walk not brisk or anything. My daughter is beginning to take her bike and I wish to do the same will this help at all.

Just curious I have alot of the meatballs what else can you put with them apart from rice and pasta??
  2. CarolineM

CarolineM Stubborn and doing it

You may be pushing it but it is not impossible. I think if you are strict it is a good possibility.

Meatballs - I just have veg, lots of frozen veg.

Is this for your holiday then?
  3. shep

shep Well-Known Member

Yeah wanna be slimmer, this week has put everything into prospective and it wasn't nice, i am obese and dont want to be, I have also put on 2.5lb this week to add to the problem if I can lose 42lb it will take me to 11st 12lb I can live will that will still be overweight but not obese.

I had such a good start and it all went to pot. Feeling more postive as hubby on my side more now and thats a good feeling. So gonna try to be good this weekend and lower carbs and then Monday 100% and gonna change weigh day, hubby said he would weigh me once a week and in between hide the scales. Will let you know what day we are going for probably a Sat morning. So this Sat I will get a total weigh in and that is my new starting point.

Thank you for always being there xxxx
  4. bryal99

bryal99 Well-Known Member

Shep - I have totally cut the carbs out with all the meals and so just have the meatballs with spinach or cabbage or asparagus (when on offer !!);)
    :) I believe that when you are ready you will do it and I have my moments where I could still go off the rails but I am much more controlled these days !!:copon:
    I am sure this will work this time and remember stay in touch - I hope you are feeling better!
  5. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Shep - Laura's lost 2 st in 8 weeks and Jess is doing fantastically too. You could lose a huge chunk of that weight if not all of it in that time I'm sure!

Good Luck!! xx