Advice

shep

Silver Member
Hello again peeps I am looking for some advice I need to lose 48 pounds (3.5 stone approx) by july. I have about 18 wks, will it be possible to lose that much using DC/calorie counting 100%

I need to lose at least 2lb+ a week, is it possible.

I look after children so doing exercise is a no no during the week with the babies and toddlers I look after. I do go every Sunday for a 3 mile walk with hubby , daughter and dog it is only a walk not brisk or anything. My daughter is beginning to take her bike and I wish to do the same will this help at all.

Just curious I have alot of the meatballs what else can you put with them apart from rice and pasta??

You may be pushing it but it is not impossible. I think if you are strict it is a good possibility.

Meatballs - I just have veg, lots of frozen veg.

Is this for your holiday then?

You may be pushing it but it is not impossible. I think if you are strict it is a good possibility.

Meatballs - I just have veg, lots of frozen veg.

Is this for your holiday then?

Yeah wanna be slimmer, this week has put everything into prospective and it wasn't nice, i am obese and dont want to be, I have also put on 2.5lb this week to add to the problem if I can lose 42lb it will take me to 11st 12lb I can live will that will still be overweight but not obese.

I had such a good start and it all went to pot. Feeling more postive as hubby on my side more now and thats a good feeling. So gonna try to be good this weekend and lower carbs and then Monday 100% and gonna change weigh day, hubby said he would weigh me once a week and in between hide the scales. Will let you know what day we are going for probably a Sat morning. So this Sat I will get a total weigh in and that is my new starting point.

Thank you for always being there xxxx

Shep - I have totally cut the carbs out with all the meals and so just have the meatballs with spinach or cabbage or asparagus (when on offer !!);)
:) I believe that when you are ready you will do it and I have my moments where I could still go off the rails but I am much more controlled these days !!:copon:
I am sure this will work this time and remember stay in touch - I hope you are feeling better!

Shep - Laura's lost 2 st in 8 weeks and Jess is doing fantastically too. You could lose a huge chunk of that weight if not all of it in that time I'm sure!

Good Luck!! xx

Back