Advise Needed

settle79

Hi can any one give me some advise
I was doing the Lipotrim diet when I lived in London. I have recently moved to Glasgow and checked with the Lipotrim web site that there was chemists in Glasgow area.
After the move and other things I decided to restart lipotrim I have checked the web site and all the glasgow chemists seem to of been removed. I have email lipotrim but have not had a reply. Is there any way I can lipotrim mail order from a reputable supplier.

Hi can any one give me some advise
I was doing the Lipotrim diet when I lived in London. I have recently moved to Glasgow and checked with the Lipotrim web site that there was chemists in Glasgow area.
After the move and other things I decided to restart lipotrim I have checked the web site and all the glasgow chemists seem to of been removed. I have email lipotrim but have not had a reply. Is there any way I can lipotrim mail order from a reputable supplier.

hey - not sure bout Lipotrim in Glasgow....but why not give Cambridge Diet a try.....found this Counsellor on the CD website.....

Your local

Cambridge Counsellor
sutherland_ba.jpg

Kelly says: "I have finally shed my excess weight on Cambridge and can’t wait to help you do the same thing! I am conveniently located in Glasgow City Centre and cover Glasgow and all surrounding areas. I look forward to hearing from you!"​

Glasgow
and surrounding areas
To help you get started
with the Cambridge Diet

call Kelly S
on 0141 2481310
or 07912 486612
or via email to
Kelly S

The Cambridge Diet is the nutritionally balanced foundation of a range of weight management programmes from 415 kcal to 1500 kcal per day.
When used as the 'Sole Source' of nutrition, (or a very low calorie diet) it provides 100% of the EU Recommended Daily Allowance of all vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
The Diet comes in a number of different formats: as individual meals in sachets of powder, which are mixed with water to produce soups and milkshakes; as ready-mixed Tetra Briks; and as chocolate-covered meal bars.
Cambridge is available in a number of flavours, each representing a balanced meal of around 137 kcal
Your Cambridge Counsellor is the essential ingredient in our success. As well as offering all Cambridge programmes, the Counsellor provides:
* support and motivation during weight loss
* advice on weight maintenance
* advice and help towards a healthier lifestyle based on sound, balanced nutrition
For further details and help in getting started with Cambridge, please contact me.

Good luck ! and keep us posted......

Debz xx

Last edited:
hey, i think it depends where abouts in glasgow. I from hamilton and get mine from cumbernauld but know there is also one in east kilbride doing it, both chemists are rowlands chemist you could try their website or give one of them a call x

Rowlands Pharmacy Locator - Rowlands Pharmacy

sorry I will still look but cant find anything at the moment. pinky as it nailed I think:)

Back