Advise please all

largelesley

Silver Member
Hi everyone i am needing your help
I have struggled to get into any healthy eating the last few wks
But today is the first day ive felt bak into it
My quandy is i currently weigh 17st 6 i go on hols 1st july and im dreading it :wave_cry: i know its my own fault i have left it too late and i could have been so much better
Now i think i cant face another holiday at this weight
When i shud be thankful im having a holiday at all
So im thinking of trying a vlcd till i go and try and get more weight off
What do you all think i really value any input
Take care xx

hi

Hi largelesley I went back to ww on mon nite and have a lot to loose so mayb we can help each other bounce things off each other.:pxx

I joined weight watchers last night and also have alot to lose my starting weight is 21 stone 6.5lb! I tried doing slimming world at home and I did lose nearly 2 stone but found it got hard to stick to, but I'm loving the pro plus on weight watchers and hoping by going to the meetings every week it will keep me focused. Maybe we could all spur each other on? X

Im sort of in the same position im due to get married on the 2nd august and iv gained so muchweight my dress is too small, im hoping to lose 1stone 7lbs in time for my big day, i did weight watchers before and i also did a really intense workout i cant remember the name its big on the forum though and i lost nearly a stone in 2/3weeks so im sure if you super good and just in gun blaing on exercise even though you may feel really tired and ruff just think of how good you will look on your hols, thats my plan anyway :) good luck with your weight loss hun xx

Back