Aerobic Breathing for Weight Loss

kangerooorange

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has tried aerobic breathing for weight loss? I have been losing weight steadily but, a few years ago whilst on holiday in America, I bought a book called 'Be A Loser' which got be interested in Bodyflex. Unfortunately, I never stuck with the program long enough to really see if it works.

There are other programs similar to Bodyflex like LifeLift and Oxycise that promise excellent health benefits, fast inch loss and weight loss. Wouldn't it be wonderful if weight loss could occur just by changing the way we breathe? It certainly sounds too good to be true but wouldn't it be great if it worked?

Has anyone had any experience of any of these programs? If so, what have been your experiences? Do they work for weight loss?

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually did Bodyflex for a while, and read amazing results on an American forum I used to use. Unfortunately it was another one of those things where 15 minutes per day dwindled down until I stopped doing it, so I never managed to find out if it worked for me. Welcome to Minimins :wavey:

Back