Aerobic Breathing for Weight Loss

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kangerooorange, 19 January 2009 Social URL.

1. kangerooorange

kangerooorange New Member

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has tried aerobic breathing for weight loss? I have been losing weight steadily but, a few years ago whilst on holiday in America, I bought a book called 'Be A Loser' which got be interested in Bodyflex. Unfortunately, I never stuck with the program long enough to really see if it works.

There are other programs similar to Bodyflex like LifeLift and Oxycise that promise excellent health benefits, fast inch loss and weight loss. Wouldn't it be wonderful if weight loss could occur just by changing the way we breathe? It certainly sounds too good to be true but wouldn't it be great if it worked?

Has anyone had any experience of any of these programs? If so, what have been your experiences? Do they work for weight loss?

Last edited by a moderator: 19 January 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I actually did Bodyflex for a while, and read amazing results on an American forum I used to use. Unfortunately it was another one of those things where 15 minutes per day dwindled down until I stopped doing it, so I never managed to find out if it worked for me. Welcome to Minimins :wavey:

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with your weight loss

Irene xx

5. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    I've never heard of that one, good luck and welcome.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.