Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

Thanks ladies!

Can't reply to u personally as can't quote on phone

Had a fab day with Moley today and have new inspiration - to look as great as her!

It's fab to see someone same height at my goal weight there abouts and looking amazing too!!

Had a gorgeous day with her and get beautiful family!

Exhausted and bathed and in bed by 9.30 ha!!

Shredded after she left which took some dragging my ass off the sofa let me tell u!

Day 25 done only 5 days to go!

Weird I'm scared to finish! So going to carry ob til hubs is home in about 7 and a half weeks!

So much good news to tell u but hate typin on phone! Will update next week lol

Bad news though - my beautiful Labrador was put to sleep today he was an old boy abd I'd had him since I was 11

Would of brought him down ere with me but he was barky and a bit grouchy so wouldn't trust him with the babe...

Anyway he was my little buddy and I'm absolutely
Gutted I wasn't home to give him a big snuggle and say goodbye! We've one other lab called Fred who's 2 so my mum and dad will be busy with him

Night god bless jasper xxxxxx

Awww I'm so sorry to hear about your dog :( he will be in a better place now.

Glad you had a good time with Moley :D can't wait to hear how it went today.

Hope you are ok :)

sorry to hear about your lab... we had a dog since i was one, and when i was about 16, she had to be put down.... such a shock...

hope you are ok... cant wait to hear all about your news you have, and also to see how many inches you have lost over the last 30 days...
wish i could have finished it... but man, i am just knacked with being so busy, and this stinking cold i have...

sending ya love.

oh huni why didn't you tell me - I wondered who Jasper was :( xxx hugs hugs hugs

We had a fab day and cant wait to see you at christmas xxxxxxx

Hi Hon, just wanted to see how you're doing. I'm sooo sorry about your doggy. :cry: Sending you lotsa hugs.

I'm feeling better so planning on starting CD1200 on Monday again. Can't SS+ just yet as I'm still on too much medication.

Hope you have a lovely weekend. xx

Awww I'm so sorry to hear about your dog :( he will be in a better place now.

Glad you had a good time with Moley :D can't wait to hear how it went today.

Hope you are ok :)

Thanks so much chick, he was a super star, but yep needed to be done so hey ho! xxxx

sorry to hear about your lab... we had a dog since i was one, and when i was about 16, she had to be put down.... such a shock...

hope you are ok... cant wait to hear all about your news you have, and also to see how many inches you have lost over the last 30 days...
wish i could have finished it... but man, i am just knacked with being so busy, and this stinking cold i have...

sending ya love.

Hi hunni,

hope you are having the absolute BEST time!!! i bet you are!!! cant wait to hear about everyones heart attacks when they saw you lol

will do my inches etc in a minute propper ones on this tape measure, as seems my 2 tape measures are different so althought numbers might not be exact losses will if that makes sense lol

speak soon sweet xxx

oh huni why didn't you tell me - I wondered who Jasper was :( xxx hugs hugs hugs

We had a fab day and cant wait to see you at christmas xxxxxxx

Ah Nick as if you wanted to talk about that on coming home day lol

anyway im fine, he had an amazing life and thats what matters!!

me and lissy had an absolutely gorgeous day an cant wait to see you! probably the first week in Jan now,or whenever i get my satnav lmao!!! xxxx

Hi Hon, just wanted to see how you're doing. I'm sooo sorry about your doggy. :cry: Sending you lotsa hugs.

I'm feeling better so planning on starting CD1200 on Monday again. Can't SS+ just yet as I'm still on too much medication.

Hope you have a lovely weekend. xx

HI beautiful lady!

thats wonderful news about diet, id deffinately ease yourself in as you have been so poorly!!

how are you all? i made it back in one piece anyway lol

xxxxxxxxxxx

Im back!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!!

really missed being able to pop in here every day and feel like im going to forget loads of stuff iv to got to tell you all lol

tried my best to be as active as possible on the forum but i just hate my iphone haha and ther way no way i was writing chapter and verse in here! plus the spelling is just awful and would be painful for you to read! although if its much better on here i dont know lol xxx

ok so, i am back a few days early as we had snow warnings down in Windsor, and the last thing i wanted was to get snowed in with lissy and us both be even more miserable at christmas lol!

Plus have absolutely no idea what i would do without shakes hahaha

anyway...

as you are all probably aware - I COMPLETED THE SHRED! all 30 wonderful days of it lol

felt so good to finish - i know iv said it before but it really is the first thing iv ever done for myself and completed so that in its self shows i have made huge leaps forward in such a short time!!

I carried on to day 31 but missed yesterday as was packing to come home today! will shred tonight as usual and feel absolutely awful that i missed a day but hey there was no way i was shredding i was knackered haha

anwyay, will continue to shred day 1,2,3 level 1,2,3 and then start the programme again on the 27th as i had reviously planned!!

i absolutey MUST MUST MUST look beautiful for peter!!

other good news...

My next door neghbour brought some clothes round fo rme that are now too big for her, which i think is absolutely lovely of her as all mine are faling off me (nicki will confirm this as i look liek no one owns me haha ) anyway, it felt like a bit of a double edges sword, as i was thrilled to have some new clothes to try on but also was "that girl" who gets fat cast offs again...

never the less she is wonderful adn wouldnt of intended that at all, thats my own issues!

I fit in a size 16 top - yes a 16!! and its gorgeous, iv got a few more to try but havnt yet, as i didnt want to take off the size 16 one lmao even she said it looked nice, so that was a huge boost!!

its really flattering and i know im not yet a size 16 im not dilusional lol but just to be in a size 16 was a massive kick up the bum!!

I also now fit in all my pre pregnancy clothes... and i must actually go and try my skinny jeans on - they are one of my goal items of clothes and as some have now been ticked off they are my next goal!

I havnt been weighed for 3 weeks either, i was 16stone 9lbs last weigh in...

adn am desperately hoping to be 15stone 10 ish so im well on my way to be being 14stone 7 by the end of jan!

i know iv set my sights high but promise i wont be dissapointed if i dont get that, i will just be thrilled to be in the 15's!!!

what else...

ooh lissy has learnt to pull tongues its hysterical, adn she can now clap hands which is just gorgeous!

and she gives kisses now too!!!! we have been perfecting them all week and it is absolutely going to break peters heart when she gives him the best kiss he has ever ever had!

the best news in the world that i have is....

Peter is on a promotion course in April and it looks like he may be home as early as march now as he has to have all his time off before he can go back to work!

not hlding my breath but woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think thats all for now, iv typed this that quick and theres that much i can tbe bothered to re read and check spellign so so sorry!!

will let you know anything else i have forgoten haha

loads of love

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

congratulations on size 16 hunni, must have felt fabulous putting it on

glad you and lissy got to your parents ahead of the show, hope you all have a great christmas

and great news about peter coming home earlier!

its not deffiante but would be so fantastic!

yeah looks like we got hime just in time apparently the weather is going to turn awaful!!

xxx

Today i applied for Deal or no Deal!!

hahah can you believe it!!!!

I have absolutely got to get the weight off and keep it off, can you imagine what with the camera putting on 10lbs haha plus the 112lbs i was already over weight, i would look like a blimp!

wish me luck!!!

xxxxxxxxx

Today has been a mixed bag!!

Lissy got me up at half 5 but managed to get her back to sleep until almost 7am so that was a result - even though she went to bed at 9pm.. She was up a few times but norhing to write home about...

Then my friend came round at 7.30 ish as she's a community carer and her first call wasn't in so she pops in when she has time to kill so that was nice to see her...

Then the day went rapidly down hill!

Was home alone all day as mum and dad were working 8-8 so me and Lissy were just watching Cbeebies until she decided to start up the whingy businss again - I swear it's like we never went home for a fortnight she is STRAIGHT back into demanding my attention 24/7 and even thats not enough

She's off her food and I can't leave the room without a fit again so Shea been comin the loo with me all day!

It took me ages to get her to fall asleep this morning and she wouldn't do asleep at all this afternoon!

Peter rang at lunch time though - every cloud lol and really really cheered me up! We had a good chat for about half an hour and you'd of thought we were in the same room
The way we were laughing! Iv really missed laughing with him it was just amazing! We were talking about when he comes home abd all the amazing stuff we are
Going to do - god I love him so much! Feels like we are at the beginning again I love it!

Anyway - Lissy managed to burst that bubble lol when it came to bed
Time - straight away we had 45 minutes of screaming she actually nearly made herself sick at
One point! Managed to rock her to sleep and I'm hair absolutely at my wits end, second night of being home and already I want to pack up say to hell with Christmas and go back to my little house where Lissy is perfect!

I just can't believe it , worked so hard to get her routine back N I may as well of went away to the circus!

Did my shred tonight level 1 but upped my weights again - used 2kg did all higher and used weights for all the cardio so let off some steam lol

Bath and bed for me and hopefully will wake up to angelic child or else il be over dosing on calpol lol

Weigh day on Monday can't wait now need a boost I think!

Hope your all ok!

Loads of love xxxx

oh, bless! there's nothing worse than kids not sleeping. dude got me up at 5am this morning. tried the milk route, tried leaving him to cry, then he started the mama, mama, etc lol. so in the end i just got up. hubby's asleep in bed, snoring!!!! still waiting for my dvd. haven't managed to get to the gym this week. dude started with chicken pox on friday and emily on her birthday, monday. she's still not great but matthew has got rid of his. both of them have it mild, no scratching and very few spots. hoping you have an amazing weight loss, you should do :D

Good morning hun!

Thanks for making me feel human again lol u feel like the only person in the world awake at these ungodly hours!!

Hope your babies are better soon hun, hopefully just in time for Christmas!

Thought Lissy was Goin to get chicken pox last week as her cousin had it but we seem to have touched lucky!!

Funny how hubbies always manage to sleep through it hey!!

As for the DVD and the gym, gym can wait chick you sound like you've got enough on your plate! That's the beauty of the DVD it only takes 25 minutes!

As for weights I started with tins as didn't know - then .5kg then moved up to 1.5kg and now I'm using 2kg - Deffinately get a mat to save your poor knees and elbows!

Xxx

Hi my lovelies!

had a lovely day today, went to see an old school friend, shes just gorgrous inside and out and really cheered me up, she has 2 babies of her one 2 and 1 and my god i dont know how she does it!!

She has lost 6 stone, and is now an 8-10 she looks absolutely fantastic!

we were talking and she was so happy that im loosing weight etc, we both said the same, we wish we could be happy fat but we just werent so here we are today...

i asked her about skin etc, especially as she is the same age as me and had 2 babies...

she showed me her stomach, and to be honest the skin was quite bad... not a big flap of skin, but loose adn wrinkly all over her belly... basically it could be ALOT worse!

we were talking and she basically had the attitude, i look good in clothes, obviously im never going to wear a bikini again but im so much happier thin with a big of loose skin than fat with plumped out skin...

so im now of teh same opinion... i thought i was anyway, but seeing laura has brought it home, she looks absolutely stunning.... and who cares about a bit of a wrinkled belly - its not the end of the world!

anyway was lovely catchign up with her and we have arranged drinks next year, so hoping to be as beautiful as she is when i get to goal! she was so supportive, so cant wait to surprise her in a few months!

Then went to my friend Zoes and saw her and her partner and his little girl Ruby who is just beautiful, her and lissy were playing and they were both exhausted haha

lissy is asleep on the couch now, im gutted - looks like im in for another rough night but hey ho its only a couple of weeks til im home again!

Struggled a bit with diet today, i dont know if its because iv been thinking alot about AAM week which is dawning on me... and so its almost like i have permission to eat... need to reign myself back in! think i will be ok once i get weighed on Monday - 3 weeks without a weigh in is taking its toal i think lol

Anyway good day all round, hope you did too!

when the babe goes to bed will shred shred shred not long til weigh in want maximum weight loss!!

love you all, thanks for listening to my ups and downs!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Day 33 shredded!!!!

Really struggled food wise tonight but after Shredding feel amazing again!

Did level 2 today with 2kg weights - v lifts abd military pressed REALLY hurt!!! But did them all!

Also amazed that with the walk down press ups - I did all the press ups propper no way versions so Woohoo!!

Can't believe I'm doing propped press ups!!

Day 34 tomorrow will do level 3

Back to my positive self - re focused on goals and ready to kick ass!

Xxxx

Inch update - 4.5 inches this week xx

A very snotty hello from me!

Well me and the babe are full of it, both got chest infections so the house is just glorious and full of germs lol

Spent hours today in and out of the walk in centre which i swear had at least 150 people in maybe closer to 200... ended up being sent to childrens A&E who were equally as busy and sent me to the pharmacy (all for the baby obviously not me) and told me to get cough medicine for over night and then to book her into the GP in the morning...

so traipsed to the pharmacy and spoke to a wonderfully unhelpful woman who informed me that children under 6 cant have cough syrup and she could only sell me calpol and neurofen.. so 8 pound lighter (not in the good way) we left the hospital, nearly went flying baby in arms in the car park which was like an ice rink and slowly made our way home!

have been dosing her up all day, and shes now in bed!

Wont be shredding as i feel so so sh*tty, and didnt yesterday but no point killingmyself!

WEigh day tomorrow, wish me luck!!

im so nervous, think its cos iv set myself a goal!

popped into my friends christening this afternoon while my dad minded Lissy for me , just literally to drop a present off and left - didnt want to pass my germs on,

Toria told me to grab my dad a plate of buffet food to take back to him as she knows hes barely eating cos theres no food in the house lol

and i was abslutely chuffed to bits with myself, did him a plate of yummies, and was looking at the sliced ham and chicken etc - all super duper stuff, and though oooh i could have a slice of that! especially as im unwell, and that seems to be a good enough excuse lol

but didnt... hurray!

Update tomorrow, hopefully with good weigh in news!

loads of love and germy hugs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww bless, hope your both feeling better soon hun

we hate winter and its ruddy germs, madams already landed herself in hospital twice in the last month, you would think its cold enough for the bugs to be killed off

Ah god her, here's hoping she's getting it out the way for a wonderful peaceful Christmas.... Lol if only! Everything crossed for u chick xxx

Just got back from weigh in and I lost 11lbs!!

I'm now 15 stone 12lbs!!!

Iv lost more than iv got to loose now! 58 down / 54 to go!

My bmi is also now under 35 hurray!!

Xxxxx

Back