Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

congratuations hun, thats brilliant!

Thanks babe xxxx

I still cant get over how much you've lost !!!! you've done 19lb more than me !!!!! its mad !!!!! xxxx fab fab fab fab fab !! does peter know how much you've lost ?

Amazing hunny, an inspiration x

Thanks lovely lady!! xxx

I still cant get over how much you've lost !!!! you've done 19lb more than me !!!!! its mad !!!!! xxxx fab fab fab fab fab !! does peter know how much you've lost ?

Getting there babe, when i loose another 12lbs, i will of lost a quatre of my body weight, how nuts is that hahah

he doesnt know how much i lost today yet but will soon, dont think 58lbs means much to him though and he wont work it out in stone lol so im safe!! xxxxxxxThanks for all your support my lovely xxxxx

well done hun,you have lose more than half your body weight,well done again!!!!!

Thanks so much!! x

Hi everyone,

wel iv just had a fab day, nothing has been able to stop me smilign even my stupid phone breaking thanks to the sh*tty network im on!!!

Cant believe only a few weeks ago i had a whole 8 stone to loose.. cant describe to you how scary that was and also how sad it made me feel... but thats nothind compared to the elation im feeling today!

Thankyou all for your constant support and just for being wonderful friends

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey missy!
Just found this diary and thought i'd check in with ya!
Hope you and lissy are doing fab. You're weight loss is coming along a treat, peter wont even recognise you!!!! xxx

Hi beautiful girl!!!!

Well that was just a gorgeous surprise!

Thanks so much for stopping by babe, getting there steadily ha

When iv finished round 2 of my 30 day shred I'm guna be doing c25k just saw u did the 10k u absolute superstar!!!!

Lissy is fab chock just poorly and doesn't believe in sleep lol we've been up since 4!! Nuts!

Hope your ok babe have the best Christmas xxxxx

just been reading up on couch to 5k me and sam are talking about doing it eeeeek

Wana be c25k buddies and start the same day lol??

Seems traditional hah xxx

Iv just downloaded the pod casts then, to run half an hour with the pram I will need king and flat no curbs - so will be better when I go back daaaan sarf cos got the long walk which is like 6 miles so I will be starting about the 5th January chick - as well as shredding haha means I will has to do itnwhile Peter's home but he's
Amazing an will do it with me!

Going to sleep now after a lovely chat with him!

Xxxxx

You guys should defo do the c25k! It is amazing and you will be so surprised at just how quickly you progress and before you know it you'll be running 30mins no probs - then onto 10k ;) hehe x

Oooh your an optimistic one missy hahaha

You've spurred me on especially since you've done bridge to 10k yournauch a super pooper star!!

Which version did u do chik?! Xxx

I downloaded Robert Ullery's c25k podcasts but I couldnt find a free b210k one so just downloaded the app for that, was only £1.50 i think.

Just seen you've had a chat with hubby, hope he is ok out there in "trashcanistan" :giggle: xxx

ok 5th Jan it is then - where did you download it ? I cant wait - we will be sooooooo fit next year - I think aswell as our feb meet we should then arrange something for the summer where will be both in our size 12 summer clothes :) xxx love it !

I downloaded Robert Ullery's c25k podcasts but I couldnt find a free b210k one so just downloaded the app for that, was only £1.50 i think.

Just seen you've had a chat with hubby, hope he is ok out there in "trashcanistan" :giggle: xxx

your before and afters are amazing !!!!!!! well done x

Thanks babe! i have got the NHS one, suppose they are similar but will download that one! i love the music on it though which is fab, couldnt run to abba hahaha xxx

ok 5th Jan it is then - where did you download it ? I cant wait - we will be sooooooo fit next year - I think aswell as our feb meet we should then arrange something for the summer where will be both in our size 12 summer clothes :) xxx love it !

well thats just a marvellous idea! peter is off all of august isnt he so would be lovely to both come up for the day and go out for a pub lunch somewhere or something!!

and we can swap and change clothes hahahaha imagine it Nick!!! aaaa!!!!! xxxx

Hello my loves!

Well, i feel like iv took a step away from deaths door lol thank god!

although it looks like iv now made my dad ill and my best mate... well lissy has! woopsy!!!

really really really wanted to eat my left arm yeterday but i was completely exhausted and felt like sh*te!

so instead i had 4 shakes.. well 3 shakes and a bar!

nuts, i feel like i super cheated hahaha but i only had a SS+ day..

made up though i made an excellant choice, adn didnt use the sniffles as an excuse to call my local dominoes!

Back with avengance today, and lissy went to bed straight away like a little angel so feel like its been a good day all round!

Also had a lovely afternoon, me and lissy got some brown paper, and we did hand pritns and foot prints all over it to make christmassy wrapping paper for all her daddies presents that he will open in Feb when hes home!

i think it will make his day, although i dotn know if he will want to rip them open!

the babe was covered hahah had to stick her in the sink to remove the worst then straight in the bath haha

so so so so worth it though the paper is amazing! and will be so special for Peter!

so yeah, diet is back to being easy again - THANK GOD! i dont know how the strugglers carry on i really dont!

for id say about a week iv found it tough, pretty much the whole time iv been ill, but thats obviously cos iv been ill! it would drive me mad - or straight to mac donalds - to have every day like that!

so so glad my focus and drive is back!

now all i need is some sleep and i will be like a new person haha

wont get weighed now until... wait for it.... 15th February!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my CDC has gone away for christmas, and i go to windsor on the 2nd jan to prepare for hubbies return so will miss her.... then im down south for a month until i pick him up then we will be coming straught to liverpool....

but.....

i am having the whole 2 weeks off guilt free and will eat drink and be merry!

so wont actually get weighed until i drop him back off down south and come back up north again lol

might even leave it a week to repair any damage hehehe

scary thought, will power needs to be with me the whole time, either that or i suppose i could just buy a set of scales haha, i know i will weigh my self 200 times a day though which is equally as bad!

ah well! onwards and downwards!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds like you got it sussed chick :)
Glad to hear you are feeling alot better, that is a brilliant idea with the wrapping paper!!!! So cute! xxx

Back