Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

Sending hugs x

Oh Lauren!! The pics are amazing! Even after 8 years of homecomings, I still well up when I see other peoples.

You look absolutely amazing!!

And I know its so so horrible when they have to go back but remember its never goodbye... its just see you soon.

But as they say... if you think a soldier is strong... you should see his wife, you are doing your hubby proud by being the strong positive women that you are.

That is the only way to describe it... like a physical pain, everytime Adam left, I would be all smiles and waving, then the moment I got back home, it would hit me like a sledgehammer, its something you can never explain, the days when you want to stay in bed and cry but you get yourself up, plaster a smile on your face and get on with life. It never gets easier but you do get stronger, might not feel like it at the time but when you look back, you can see how much strength you have gained and civvie wives and girlfriends will never experience the feeling we get when we see them again and its like you fall in love all over again.

Keep smiling, keep your chin up, you are doing amazingly

Last edited:
Hi Lauren, just seen all of your pics and you look so beautiful! All of you look so happy, it's lovely :)

The weight you've put on will be off in no time and it seems like it was worth it too!

I hope the next few weeks fly by for you. Can't wait to read about your next reunion :D

Hello lovely Lauren your pictures were gorgeous and so pleased your baby girl had such a wonderful birthday with daddy have a fantastic week u have done amazing and an inspiration
Take care lots of love
Sharon xxxxx

Hi Sharon, thanks so much for your message, we are so lucky Alyssia got to have her daddy home for her birthday, he missed everything else lol, so those memories are deffinately priceless, Hope youre ok lovely, loads of love xxxxx

Hey Lauren my heart goes out to you! I'm "lucky" to have DH gone during weekdays. The little one still doesn't get it every Monday mornings when he wakes up and finds his dad gone!
Anyway followed your diary from the beg but thought I'd come forward and wish you the best for round 2 of cd.
I'll be glad to join you in your shred challenge... Need a little spur up my backside to start is all
Xxx

Hi sweet, thanks so much for your message, its funny although at the time i absoutely hate peter going away, it keeps everything exciting and new, i expect its the same for you! i look forward to every time he comes home, and miss him more every day! i suppose thats why it works for us! starting the Shred ASAP. need a kick up the bum, possibly starting tonight but on day 3 CD so will see how the old energy levels are, and how well little miss lissy goes to bed! will let you know!! xxxx

Hoping we will be with you? Try keeping us away!

Loved seeing your photos and reading your posts on FB, hoping the time flies my darling, love to you both xXx

hi beautiful lady, sorry about the hundreds of photos ha just didnt want to miss a minute! feels like he never came home so im really glad iv got the pictures to look at as proof lol

hope your ok hunni loads of love xxxx

Oh hun I just wanna cone down there and give you the biggest hug! Hunny im always here for ya.. and so is everyone else. :) 8 weeks will fly by, and you will be able to get that stone and a bit off.. and you will be fine. And get smaller than when he came..

What date is he due back?

Hugs for you and lissy....

hi chickie

thanks so much sweet, feel better already, just needed to get back into the swing of it i think, as always diet helping out loads, cos im super focused, so fingers crossed yep should fly by! im already back to worrying i havnt got enough time lol,

wont et his date back until a couple of weeks before he is due home, but it will be mid april! im aiming for the 15th, but the army change things by the second!!

happy valentines day! xxxxxx

so sorry that he has had to go back huni! Ur post had me welling up, must be awful for you!
But you are doing so well and everyone will be here for you! x x

Hi chick, sorry had a bit of a moan day, back to myself now, thanks so much for your message! hope your doing ok xxxx

Hi Lauren,

I'm sorry he's gone again, but -- hopefully -- the 8 weeks will fly by. And, what is good is that Lissy knows that he comes back now (because he did). You'll get that weight off in no time -- and even more.

I do not have the DVD, but I'll see if I can get one and shred with you.

MM

Hi lovely Mel, thanks for your message hun, Lissy has settled right back into it already, i knew she would, shes a little star! Cant wait to see her face when he comes home again, cant describe how much she loves him, you have to see it!!

hope your ok lovely and thankyou so much for your messages over the last couple of weeks, im back now, so will be boring everyone with my diary daily lol xxxx

Wow Lauren your story is a real inspiration to us all. So glad your OH had a good leave and don't worry he will be back with you safe and sound before you know it. Hugs to you and the little one and all our Servicemen and Women in Afghan and other theatres xxx

:grouphugg:

Hi Fay, hope ]your ok chick thanks so much for your message, yep i literally burst with pride when i think of our wonderful heores out there! its what keeps me going! we had the absolute best 2 weeks, and have enough wonderful memories to get us through the next crappy 8! take care hun xxxxx

Sorry he has gone again chick, stupid raf with their flights!!! :mad:

Sending you massive virtual hugs :hug99: The 8 weeks will fly by, might not seem like it right now but before you know it youll be making the journey to go and pick him up again :)

You sound so in love, its so sweet. Keep smiling chicken xxx

Hi my lovely girl,

im back lol, stopped feeling sorry fo rmyself, had a day yesterday to clear my head, and gave myself a shake, no point crying over spilt milk, and your right he will be home again trashing the house and dong my head in before i know it!

hows things with you babe? xxxxxxxx

Sending you hugs, can't begin to imagine how sad it must be to make these goodbyes. You are so brave, a real inspiration to all of us. Xxx

The hello's make it worthwhile sweetie, thankyou for your message, without my lovely friends i would crack up, always got to smile through the bad days xxx

hey beauts, sod the weight gain - its only water...you know that and Gillian will kick your arse into the bargain.
Im back after another break (my 40th - shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!) and i havent stood on the scales yet but re-start on Monday. I find it so easy to get back in control but allowed xmas, my week in LA and my birthday week as my forecasted breaks and now I am on plan, with KES to get the rest off by April. I think Im going to try SS+ for two weeks to sort myself out but then again, I have had great results on 810.
My 40th was a dumpsville state due to family feuding (namely my spiteful sister) but thats another story. On the day of my birthday, I was getting an icecream (didnt enjoy it, by the way - food tastes weird!) and my mum said to the girl - its her birthday today and asked the girl to ask how old I looked. When she said 32 well, I almost passed out from glee.
Anyway, im off to update my abysmal diary which is looking lonely and pooey.
Keep being strong, plodding on and updating you diary - we all loves your determination and true life experiences xx
Kirsty x

Hello you beautiful 32 year old!! So so sorry i missed your birthday babe, i was so wrapped up in my own stuff i completey forgot, HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY from a crapy friend!! thats awful about your sister, miserable people drive me mad, funny what jealousy can do hey.. but hey, your fabulous, slimming, and jut wonderful so sod her!! Bet LA was fantastic!!! sooooo jealous!!! the furthest iv been in the last year is skegness lmao!! dont know what ever posessed me to have a child, lol before that i was a jet setter, india china the lot! hey ho hahah

will have a read of your diary in a min chick once iv done my own, and will spread some smiles your way!

well done for getting back on, im on day 3 again, forgot about the fact that i can never bloody sleep for the first few weeks, thats enough to keep me on plan jesus im knackered! April sounds like a fab goal, im going to jump in with you both if you dont mind, as the hubster is home mid april, could do with you 2 to keep me sane lol

loads of love sweet xxxxxxxx

hey huni - you know I'm here for you and you know that I know EXACTLY how you feel. We have Sam's date for going back (15th March) and will be gone foreign for 4 months again so am dreading it ! I am dreading Charlie missing his daddy as like Lissy and Peter they have totally fallen in love all over again !

Think of the positives, plan your countdown and phone/fb/text me if you need me !!! anytime xxxx love ya xx

hey my beautiful friend, we will do what we planned and treat ourselves when Sam goes back, and as soon as i can find your house i will be there lol, we can do all sorts to break the time up, actually cant believe how fast those 4 months went before peter came home though, although as Sams tour is 4 months i expect it will feel longer, we were sort of half way at that point if that makes sense...

anyway, our gorgeous babies are super stars, and a whole load stronger than us im sure, your a veteran at this now lol, Cant wait for your count down to come round again! xxxxxxxxxxx

Sending hugs x
thanks sweetie xxxx

Oh Lauren!! The pics are amazing! Even after 8 years of homecomings, I still well up when I see other peoples.

You look absolutely amazing!!

And I know its so so horrible when they have to go back but remember its never goodbye... its just see you soon.

But as they say... if you think a soldier is strong... you should see his wife, you are doing your hubby proud by being the strong positive women that you are.

That is the only way to describe it... like a physical pain, everytime Adam left, I would be all smiles and waving, then the moment I got back home, it would hit me like a sledgehammer, its something you can never explain, the days when you want to stay in bed and cry but you get yourself up, plaster a smile on your face and get on with life. It never gets easier but you do get stronger, might not feel like it at the time but when you look back, you can see how much strength you have gained and civvie wives and girlfriends will never experience the feeling we get when we see them again and its like you fall in love all over again.

Keep smiling, keep your chin up, you are doing amazingly

Hi Sammy!!

Lovely to see you around chick,

Thanks so so much for your message, iv stopped being miserable now and we are back into our little routine, counting down the days until hes home, its not all bad, i get my king size bed back again lol

your right about it hitting you when you get home, i got back after dropping him off, put lissy to bed, and realised how lonely i was again, then i woke up the next morning with the most beautiful baby, and realised i had to get over it and be the best mummy i could b!

anyway, 8 weeks is nothing compared to the 18 weve done, im so lucky to have had him home for lissys 1st birthday, she had the bet day, so im really grateful for that!

got to keep positive

speak soon hun xxxxxxxxx

Hi Lauren, just seen all of your pics and you look so beautiful! All of you look so happy, it's lovely :)

The weight you've put on will be off in no time and it seems like it was worth it too!

I hope the next few weeks fly by for you. Can't wait to read about your next reunion :D

hi hunni, ah thankyou, we look like a lovely little family on them lol think it cs we were all super duper hapy!!

i cant wait for our next reunion lol, i will put hundreds of pictures on you will al be sick of them!

hows things with you chick xxxxxx

GOOD MORNING!

Happy Valentines day to all my wonderful friends, from me and Alyssia!

Hope your all having a wonderful food free day today!

Sorry i didnt post yesterday, took a selfish day to myself to focus on me and the baby, and get us back into our positive frames of mind!

Decided to go for a nice long walk and took the baby a pic nic, possibly the worst idea iv ever had, half way it poured down, and i still had to come back lol! Lissy also slept the whole way so her pic nic was a waste of time haha

a drowned rat and a completely unaware baby later we were home lol

Peter is back in his base now, and they were put straight out as the other lads are so exhausted, which is awful as they havnt slept for 2 days themselves but thats how it goes, havnt spoke to him since he got there, but hopefully will at some point today, iv sent him a forces mail letter telling him to sleep on his free time and only ring us as and when, just want him to get as much sleep as possible cos they must be knackered, he had to get 5 seperate flights back and a helicopter!!

Me and Lissy are goin to go to the park today and try and avoid any rain lol

I am on Day 3 of plan, already lost 8lbs which is wonderful! Thank god lol

so fingers crossed i will be back to 14 stone 7lbs by next week... miracles can hapen lol

Anyway, got to shoot, need to go to tesco, its like mother hubbards and lissy is looking skinny... kidding! need to get all her fruit and stuff in though, adn then head to the park, will write more later, if iv got anything exciting to say!

Thankyou all so so much for your wonderful suport, loads of love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Hi LL,

I am glad to hear that your DH got all the back to theatre safely. Wow, his trip could be a movie... oh wait it was, "Planes, Trains and Automobiles".

Already one week is nearly over... it'll fly by, especially as the daylight is returning and you'll be busy with Lissy.

You need to start thinking aobut Easter dresses, bonnets and baskets... making little decorations and taking the photos.

I am pleased that your losses are going so well. Soon, you'll be losing "new" pounds and inches and your DH will be amazed.

I hope your day goes well --

MM

Hi Sweetheart xx
I'm glad your ok and that you had a lovely time with Peter xx:D:D You are a strong lady and I just know you ll be back on track well you already are!! Woo hoo
I ve put some photos on my diary its in the weight loss section as people are starting to notice woo hoo..
My weight loss seems to be slow and steady but thats ok, and i ve joined curves and go x5 times a week
Sooo good to see you back on here and a biggg hug:D from me xxxxxxxxxx

Glad Peter is back there ok hun but not glad he got thrown straight back out. 5 seperate flights thats ridiculous isnt it!!!

Hope you and lissy have a wonderful day today and :fingerscrossed: no rain!!!

Well done on getting to day 3, and 8lbs so far is brilliant!!!! :D

xxx

Hello gorgeous Lauren so pleased he arrived safety but not pleased he has to go back :( hopefully home soon enough for u both. Well done on getting back and 8 lbs already is amazing I can yell ur more focussed than ever keep it up can't wait to see more pics and lots of love to u and lissy
Have a lovely day and take care of yourself
Love Sharon xxx

Hey hun, hope your doing ok... you sound super positive. And well done! I need a good kick up the bum....
Did so well last week... and now. Ehhh back to it...

Chin up chick you will be back to your weight before you know it!

Hi LL,

I am glad to hear that your DH got all the back to theatre safely. Wow, his trip could be a movie... oh wait it was, "Planes, Trains and Automobiles".

Already one week is nearly over... it'll fly by, especially as the daylight is returning and you'll be busy with Lissy.

You need to start thinking aobut Easter dresses, bonnets and baskets... making little decorations and taking the photos.

I am pleased that your losses are going so well. Soon, you'll be losing "new" pounds and inches and your DH will be amazed.

I hope your day goes well --

MM

Hi Mel,

Cant wait to be losing new pounds, these ones should of known they werent welcome in the first place lol, wont be long, feeling almost back to where i started already, i swear its psychological!

Cant wait for Easter, Valentines day was a hurdle which is done, the next one will be findinf out his flight date, then his birthday 17th march, mine on the 22nd, then home coming! Little steps in the right direction!

xxx

Hi Sweetheart xx
I'm glad your ok and that you had a lovely time with Peter xx:D:D You are a strong lady and I just know you ll be back on track well you already are!! Woo hoo
I ve put some photos on my diary its in the weight loss section as people are starting to notice woo hoo..
My weight loss seems to be slow and steady but thats ok, and i ve joined curves and go x5 times a week
Sooo good to see you back on here and a biggg hug:D from me xxxxxxxxxx

Well DING DONG sexy lady!!! ahh your photos are gorgeous, no wonder people are noticing!!

How is curves? is that the one where you use all the different machines for a certain amount of time? slow and steady wins the race remember, it will be more likely to stay of as well!!

yeah we had the best time, were both so greatful, but missing eachother at the same time, will soon be back in the swing of it though, counting down, and very excited and in love!!

xxxxxxx

Glad Peter is back there ok hun but not glad he got thrown straight back out. 5 seperate flights thats ridiculous isnt it!!!

Hope you and lissy have a wonderful day today and :fingerscrossed: no rain!!!

Well done on getting to day 3, and 8lbs so far is brilliant!!!! :D

xxx

Hi chick, ye hes pretty knackered, he rang today, but they are chaging the rotation so hopefully they should all be getting more sleep if it goes to plan!!

we did have a lovely day thanks hun, and the weather stayed nice which was good!!

not weighing myself again now until saturday, hoping to be well into the 14's but we will see!

hows your running going chick? xxxx

Hello gorgeous Lauren so pleased he arrived safety but not pleased he has to go back :( hopefully home soon enough for u both. Well done on getting back and 8 lbs already is amazing I can yell ur more focussed than ever keep it up can't wait to see more pics and lots of love to u and lissy
Have a lovely day and take care of yourself
Love Sharon xxx

Hi Sharon, how are you sweet? hows your diet going?

yeah back into it ok, just miserable lol sick of eating from a packet, but so close to the finish now, another 8 weeks is nothing!!

cant wait to start shopping for my home coming outfit, want peters draw to drop all over again lol

speak soon lovely xxxx

Hey smiler, 8Ib blooming well done! Amazing as usual x

mwah mwah mwah xxx

Hey hun, hope your doing ok... you sound super positive. And well done! I need a good kick up the bum....
Did so well last week... and now. Ehhh back to it...

Chin up chick you will be back to your weight before you know it!

Hi babe, yeah im ok! how are you?? i feel like i need a kick up the bum too, finding it hard to be excited about peter coming home cos hes just gone back so goal seems like miles away, but will soon get there again im sure! will keep mixing my shakes and avoiding jillian haha

did you have a lovely valentiens day chick? xxx

Hi my lovelies!

I am bloody freezing!!!!

I would love love love to say its from Ketosis, but as i had a glass of champers and 4 chocolates last night wilst watching sex and the city 2 with my girlies, i hugely doubt it hehe

very very naugty but i thought sod it, we were like a lonely hearts club lol and i think i deserved a little valentines treat!

Back on plan today, so i think that puts me back to day 1? maybe day 2, as cant see that putting me back 4 days to ketosis, but we shall see!

Had a lovely lovely phone call from my one and only today as well, he said he was really missing us, and sounds as excited to come home as we are!

He gets his flight details in 3 weeeks which is super duper exciting!!! so 3 weeks to countdown to that, then hopefully about 5 weeks to countdown until he is home!

I absolutely cant wait to have a date to count down to, it will change about 5 times before then but i dont care, cant wait to have something to focus on!

Lissy has been a little terror the last 2 days lol i think the terrible 2's are starting, my god the tantrums this child can throw!!

Not doing anything this afternoon, i should probably start jillian tonight as i avoided it yesterday like the plague lol, so will letyou know how that goes.. or doesnt go!

Someone give me a shake lol iv got 56 days to shift 3 stone, and all i want is chocolate pancakes haha

thank god for will power!

Love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello gorgeous how exciting you nearly got to the end!!! 5 weeks no prob (shakes) u can do it!!!! :D anyway diet going great week two weigh in tonight so will really see but 100%,so it will because will be
Take care lovely speak soon xxxx

hey hey hey gorgeous girlie x well done for getting back on it so good. Its gonna fly by until Peter is home again, your counting down and I'm counting up lol.. although I am very lucky we've had him home an extra few weeks than expected. I am deffo sending your sat nav this week *shame on me* I was going to send with book but just wanted to make sure the book was sent in time for Lissy's birthday and was rush rush doh.. crap I am !

I tried to do Jillian again last week - did two days and stopped I have lost my mojo big time ! havn't put any on but boy do I feel flabby.. I just cant do very well with Sam here its soooo hard ! I will get back on it when he goes back (if I'm not preggers by then of course) x

Anywwayyyyyyyyyy, must catch up soon I want to hear all about your lush two weeks (well not ALL obviously lol) and yes we will arrange that something for us while the boys are away.

Love you lotsies x

The running is fab hun, done 8miles today! :O lol

56 days is nothing chick, think of how super skinny you are going to be in that time! :D xxx

Hi Lauren - didn't realise that this is where you've been hiding out - Missed you Moley and Rumblytums on the main boards 9will go and stalk rumblys diary in a minute). Been lonely over there without you all keeping me going. Anyway your photos are fantastic - you are such a gorgeous family, and on the count down to finding out when he's home - got friends out there at the moment (but not hubby thank goodness). Hope it all goes super fast for you.

When are you starting to shred again? I ordered by DVD yesterday so it should be here tomorrow - your before and after shred photos were just so inspirational that i have to give it a go.

Anyway now I know where you are i'll be back

Stick with it - you are amazing

Well started the shred today.. figured couldn't hold off anymore coz the thought of restarting is actually scarier than doing it (if that makes any sense). Anyway chick... it's time to start a 30 day challenge don't you think.. get all the ladies motivated once again.

Hello gorgeous how exciting you nearly got to the end!!! 5 weeks no prob (shakes) u can do it!!!! :D anyway diet going great week two weigh in tonight so will really see but 100%,so it will because will be
Take care lovely speak soon xxxx

Thats fab chick, youve cracked it now! cant wait to hear how weigh in went, make sure you come tell me as soon as!!! cant bloody wait to get to the end of this diet lol, its so so wonderful, but honestly f i never see a shake again it will be too soon hehe xxxxxx

hey hey hey gorgeous girlie x well done for getting back on it so good. Its gonna fly by until Peter is home again, your counting down and I'm counting up lol.. although I am very lucky we've had him home an extra few weeks than expected. I am deffo sending your sat nav this week *shame on me* I was going to send with book but just wanted to make sure the book was sent in time for Lissy's birthday and was rush rush doh.. crap I am !

I tried to do Jillian again last week - did two days and stopped I have lost my mojo big time ! havn't put any on but boy do I feel flabby.. I just cant do very well with Sam here its soooo hard ! I will get back on it when he goes back (if I'm not preggers by then of course) x

Anywwayyyyyyyyyy, must catch up soon I want to hear all about your lush two weeks (well not ALL obviously lol) and yes we will arrange that something for us while the boys are away.

Love you lotsies x

Hi sweetie!

will email yo on FB now, but, just got back from my first run, and it was fab you know!! you will love it! its hard work, but doable, i was actually thinking , god i could of kept going then! cant wait to see myself improving at this, and cant wait for you to start too!!

dont count up too soon chick, just enjoy your time! its horrible isnt it, im counting down wishing thetime away but then sam goes :( booooo

cant wait to get together when you send my bloody sat nav hahha soon as u do i will come up and we can make some plans! im thinking pamper pamper pamper!!!

love you squillions speak to u in a min xxxxxxxxx

The running is fab hun, done 8miles today! :O lol

56 days is nothing chick, think of how super skinny you are going to be in that time! :D xxx

Thankyou a million times over chick, i FINALLY got off my bum and went for a run thanks to you!!

cant wait to be running 8 miles lol... god if your listening... haha

xxxx

Hi Lauren - didn't realise that this is where you've been hiding out - Missed you Moley and Rumblytums on the main boards 9will go and stalk rumblys diary in a minute). Been lonely over there without you all keeping me going. Anyway your photos are fantastic - you are such a gorgeous family, and on the count down to finding out when he's home - got friends out there at the moment (but not hubby thank goodness). Hope it all goes super fast for you.

When are you starting to shred again? I ordered by DVD yesterday so it should be here tomorrow - your before and after shred photos were just so inspirational that i have to give it a go.

Anyway now I know where you are i'll be back

Stick with it - you are amazing

Hi sweetie!!!

ooooh iv missed you! didnt even think to let you know im hiding away in here, got shy with all the new people and took comfort in my little diary haha

you my lovely are doing FANBLOODYTASTIC!!! 96lbs oh my godness!!!! so so proud of you chick, chasing you desperately now lol

i have started the couch 25k programme today chick so wont be shredding this week, but will be shredding as of next week once im in to the swing of things with this running programme.. will onlyt be shredding 4 days a week and running the other 3, but i will deffiantely shred with you!

i know what you mean about motivation, i seem to be hitting a bit of a wall its hard to believe we will ever get to the end... i also still feel the same size as when i started how bizare!

anyways, how are you getting on chick? loads of love xxxxx

Well started the shred today.. figured couldn't hold off anymore coz the thought of restarting is actually scarier than doing it (if that makes any sense). Anyway chick... it's time to start a 30 day challenge don't you think.. get all the ladies motivated once again.

Hey lovely!

well done you!! yeah i know what you mean, thats why iv hidden my dvd out of sight lol! i promise promise promise i will start Shredding on saturday, but i started the couch 25k programme today, so want to get into the swing of my running this week and then will start shredding as well next week, so i will be 5 days behind you!!

a 30 day challenge sounds like a fab idea hun, i need some distraction lol xxx

Hi my lovelies!

Well, had a lovely lovely day today in the end!!

Peter called, twice! and we had a lovely chat, so im made up.

Also thanks to the lovely Summergurl, i decided to get off my chunky butt and get motivated, so i roped my next door neighbour in to look after lissy who was fast asleep, and started the Couchto5K programme about an hour and a half ago!

I feel fantastic! I used to run alot before i had lissy, but am ashamed to say that was my first run in about 2 years, surprsed myself, the programme is fantastic, i actually felt i could do more today, but thats becuase it is day 1 lol, will see how i get on tomorrow!!

Surprised myself with teh distance i actually travelled as well, i ran from my house all the way round windsor past peters barracks etc, so chuffed to bits!

feel like iv got my spark back as well, didnt realise how much i had missed excercise!

Week 1 on the programme is 3 runs, you do a 5 minute brisk walk for a warm up then 60 seconds running followed by 90 seconds walking repeated, the time absolutely flew, and each 60 second run absolutely dissapeared!

If anyone wants to join me let me know asap, and we can C25K it!

Thanks so much Tanya for giving me my motivation again!

Iv said for a long time that i want to start running with peter, as we have a running pram so lissy can come to! its something we can all do together, and be fit as a family, im hoping it will also give me the freedom to have the occasional glass of wine or night off etc, as excercise is the way i will keep theeight off i think, as its clear diet alone didnt work or i would be a size 12!

anyway i am positively cream crackerd now, watching gypsy weddings and then bed for me!

Ive found my smile :)

love you all sweet dreams xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back