Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

Yay!!! Glad you are smiling and I feel honoured that I helped you to get out running :) you & me are the same chick diet alone dont work for me either!

People are always shocked that I run so much cuz let's face it I'm not built like a runner lol but I always tell them I wouldn't be running like I am now without c25k!

Ok I'll shut up now :giggle:

Enjoy the rest of your evening hun :D xxx

Last edited:
Hello lovely!!! Well just quickly popped in I lost 5lbs can u believe it amazing hey!!! Nitey nite see u in morning will gave gud read xxxx

Awwwwwww had to read ya post I am watching big fat toooooooo keep pausing it to post though :D great news about the running glad u enjoyed it I have never heard of that!! Could be because I have never ran I have big thighs and calves and they hurt - well I have more weight to move up and down than alot of other people :eek: think u hit nail on head about exercise and diet they go hand in hand we just don't like to admit that sometimes anyway nitey nite again xxxxx

Morning Lauren -

I hope everything is going well. It was good to hear that your DH was able to call... and not once but twice.

I gave Power Plates a go yesterday and am feeling it a bit today. I can see how it would help you tone. I have been shook like that since I was in a California earthquake!

MM

Oooohhhh I would love to run... but I've never run in my life and running at night does not appeal to me.. but I could give it a go on the weekend.....

I need help :(

I can't get focused

I had choccie an champers valentines night then 2 days SS then just ate chocolate pancakes Abd toast Abd a fudge bar...

Iv lost it completely and I don't know what to do?!!

I'm so so scared of putting the weight back on! What do I do?!?!?!?

X

Don't panic!

Think about why you are doing this.

Sit and read your diary from the beginning. It has provided so much inspiration to other people - it might help you focus. Seeing your successes and reading your excitement may help it come back again.

You have done amazingly well, and are within touching distance of your target.

Have faith in yourself.

Commit to being 100% from now til you go to sleep tomorrow night.
You'll soon get into the swing of it again!

Last edited:
Hi Lauren,

Janellekay has given you some very sound advice. Maybe you could trying easing back into in it all.

Very low carb for a couple of days (CD1000), then CD (810), and then the SSing. Make sure you drink your water (JK is proof it works) -- use flavourings and the savory hot drink if it helps.

You have done this before, so you know you can do it again.

MM

Awwww sweetie :hug99: Youve been given some fantastic advice, go back and read through your diary. You are an inspiration on here to so many take some of your own inspiration. You can do it woman :D Xxx

Hi,

Not even CD'ing at the moment but popped on to see how people were getting on and to get some inspiration!!

Have just spent a good couple of hours reading your diary, and am in floods of tears. You've done so well, and I actually almost feel proud of you myself!!

You really are an inspiration, and I only hope I can do half as well as you!!

You've really helped me' make my mind up, I'm going back to CD, and I AM gonna do it this time!!

Thank you so much!

:)

Oh hun, I know all too well about how hard it is to get back into that zone again...

Please don't panic about it. Get cross and angry at yourself but don't panic...

Try and think about that moment peter looked at you when he got off the plane.. think about how amazed the was. And then try and think about how he would be sooo much more shocked, amazed and would prob cry real tears (if he isn't too manly) that you are at or bloody close enough to goal when he gets back... focus on this, and always hold it with you...

I'm also wondering with you doing running, if your body needs a 4th pack if your not having one or the small ss meal....

Just thinking out loud that's all, as my cdc said as I work such long hours and do exercise my body kinda needs a little extra to give me the energy...

Xxx im here for you hun, and not that far away for you if you wanna meet up at some point.

Oh yes, kes makes a valid point about the exercise chick :) x

Thank you all so so so much,

Im here, tail well and truely between my legs!

Im so so ashamed of myself, i couldnt look back over my diary im too embarassed to, i sat last night and had a good think about things, and realised that im doing this for my daughter, she is my whole world, and i would literally do anything for her, and yet i sat and ate 2 effing chocolate pancakes and some toast last night, not just any chocolate pancakes and toast, but Lissy's!

I am absolutely disgusted with myself, i feel like i stole food off my own baby.

So. no more F*****G about, Been for a run this morning, with said beautiful daughter, and i feel amazing for it, i think i needed to remember whats important to me, not food, but being there to see my baby grow up into a beautiful woman, at the rat i was going, i would be lucky to see her 21st birthday,

So now iv told myself off, hit rock bottom and picked myself back up again, i am ready to carry on what i started and get it finished once and for all!!

Im not going to mess about going on higher plans, as im a give an inch take a mile sort of person, andi would soon be back to the pancakes so im SS'ing, like i have done for 18 weeks, and im not going to moan once!

Peter emailed me this morning as well, which added to me shame, he is so so proud of me, and i love love loved seeing him walk past me in the airport!

This time it wil be even better again because i WILL be in my size 12 warehouse dress that iv fell in love with... will post a link below... i would buy it for inspiration, but that kidn of thing doesnt work for me, so i will keep plugging on and take my head out the sand as iv been kidding myself this week trying to excuse myself cos im a bit sad hubby has gone away... well gues what lauren, its not going to bring him back sooner eating!

Run number 2 of week 1 is done, and i cant wait for run 3.

Really had to work at it today becuase pushing the pram was sooooo hard!! god help me if i had a normal pram and not a running one, think id end up going backwards!

Not going to weigh myself, going to give my scales to my next door neighbour to hold onto for me, and i will go to her house every saturday morning and weigh in, losing 8lbs in 2 days i think also gave me an excuse to just have a glass of champaigne etc... so all the bad habbits are being address 1 at a time.

Promise promise promise i will see this through to the end, im to embarassed not to, there are too many people supporting me for me to let them all down... and also a load of people wanting me to fall flat on my fat ass! and i WILL NOT give them that satisfaction either!

That is all for today lol

sorry if that was a bit ranty, needed to get it public to make it real

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh yes, kes makes a valid point about the exercise chick :) x

Going to have 4 shakes a day for the first 2 weeks as well until I'm back into it poperly! I should be having them any way because of my height so will for the 2 weeks starting today as I'm deffiantelt not stopping
The running xxx

Hi Lauren,

It's your diary rant if you want (or need to). I LOOOOOVVVVEEE the dress. It is a bit 60s retro and very glam. It's going to look smashing on you.

I am glad that you have considered how important it is for you take care f yourself now that your a mother.

Also, as the mother of a female -- my DD turned 12 yesterday -- it is important to set a good example on proper eating, etc. I do not like my DD is aware that I am doing a rather extreme diet to shed weight. I wish I had been able to get it off and be managing it properly by the time she was aware of my eating habits. I want my DD to never go through what I have with my weight/self esteem, etc. struggles.

So, congrats on getting this sorted whilst Lissy is so young.

MM

LovelyLauren said:

Hello lovely Lauren the lovely dress will look gorgeous on lovely you!!!! Good idea about having 4 packs until ur ready u can sooooo do this chick keep going huni u have shown through ur diary how strong u are just find that inner strength again and kick ass!!!!!!
Have great day xxxxxx

Hi Honey! So sorry you're struggling at the moment. Don't let it get you down. You are amazing and you can do it! The dress is absolutely gorgeous, by the way. :) I've also struggled to get back onto CD, but I'm taking it hour by hour, day by day. It's working for me. I'm going to start doing the 30 Day Shred again next week and also Davina and Zumba (not all in the same day, mind! :p). Maybe you can help me select a dress to wear for my friends' wedding in June, as I have no clue when it comes to dresses. :eek:
Stay strong, my sweet and give beautiful Lissy a hug from me. xx

Love the dress... very nice. And get those 4 packs down ya, and enjoy your new found mo jo!

I flippin love love love :heartpump: that dress!!!!! If only I had 75smackers haha

Seriously, glad to see you back with us honey. You have been through so much its no wonder you had a couple of days feeling a bit glum. But you've done the right thing, had a chat with yourself and now your back to it - couldnt be prouder of you for doing so. Glad you are enjoying the c25k so far and running with a pram!!! Thats surely gotta be burning extra cals too!! :giggle:

Good idea with the 4 shakes though, you'll defo need them :D

Keep smiling babe xxx

Back