Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

Good afternoon my lovely ladies!!

Had a fantastic morning, went to take the baby for a mini photoshoot!!

heres some of the photos below!

had christmas and halloween ones so i can get them printed onto to t shirts and sent out to Peter in afghanistan! think it will really cheer him up!

diet same as always, sorry i dont have anything exciting to say about it lol just dont seem to be struggling like i thought i would!

still no letter from hubby, he has posted 4 and not recieved one yet, our post man is in danger of loosing his life lol

anyway, heres some piccies, hope they cheer u up as much as they cheered me up!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
72477_442078988930_516088930_5368955_6354558_n.jpg

72408_442079238930_516088930_5368961_3902361_n.jpg

love her face on tat one lol xx

67251_442079328930_516088930_5368964_3766899_n.jpg

40145_442079393930_516088930_5368966_2507518_n.jpg

Think im going to put this one on peters t shirt hahaha xx

73028_442079668930_516088930_5368974_5343145_n.jpg

oh hun they are adoreable!!
soooooooooooooo cute..
love the little pumpkin outfit.. very cute!!

fab isnt it! was only from Asda, was made up with it!!
xxx

It's the weekend baby!!!

Hello my lovelies!!

It's the weeeeeeeeekenddddd!!

Funny though and sorry to say it but I can't wait for Monday lol

Start of week 4 of hubby ring away and weigh in Tuesday!!

Got a lovely couple of days ahead,

Out all day with y cousin and my
God daughter Freya grace wer going to the yellow submarine (typically scouse) there's a big play area!

Then tomorrow I'm going to Doncaster to one of my beautiful army wives as it's lissys little beat buddy henleys 1st birthday! Can't wait to see Anna she started CD with me, she's my best friend down in Windsor! She doesn't know we are
Coming so hopefully it will be a nice surprise!!

Then Tuesday I have Freya grace all day and my weigh in!!

Won't be around much until Tuesday evening probably as will be busy busy busy!!

This is becoming a diary of my social life lol don't really have anything exciting to say aboutthe diet, I get up, have my hakes, go to bed and another day is done!!

Loads of love hope u all have a fantastic weekend xxxxxxxx

Hi Lauren
Those pics are lovely, so cute!!
Thats a good idea, to send them to your hubby.
Well done on your 60 lengths, thats excellent! I must go swimming, I like it but don't go often. That sounds like a great challenge but I think 30 in an hour sounds more realistic for me, slow swimmer lol.

Anyway, It sounds like you have some nice things planned, have a lovely time!! xx

Hi Lauren
Those pics are lovely, so cute!!
Thats a good idea, to send them to your hubby.
Well done on your 60 lengths, thats excellent! I must go swimming, I like it but don't go often. That sounds like a great challenge but I think 30 in an hour sounds more realistic for me, slow swimmer lol.

Anyway, It sounds like you have some nice things planned, have a lovely time!! xx

Hi hunni!

Thanks for stopping by!

The pictures made my day an I know they will cheer Peter up so much!!

30 lengths is bloody tough, only reason I pushed myself is I know its still there I used to swim for Liverpool and northwest - my weight gain started when i quit. So it's psychological as I used to do 100 lengths in an hour - 60 was a good starting poor and bloody hard going but I did it!!

Hope to speak soon will catch up with your diary xxx

Ok so all my plans have gone down the pan!

My little prince has got a viral infection so we won't be visiting him and his beautiful mummy as they are up the wAll plus don't want Alyssia to catch it!

Now have no plans for the weekend so..... Drum roll.... Am going to try a run!!

Used to run 2 miles everyday round my local Marina and really need to get back into it...

Granted I was 4 and a half stone lighter then but hey, got to start somewhere!!

Wish me luck!!

Had a lovely day today with my god daughter and cousin. We took the girls to the yellow sub and they had a ball playing!

Even Lissy went down the slides etc!

Going to get weighed on Monday now as I won't be in donny - so after 9 days!

Hoping for 4-5lbs loss then I will Deffinately be in the 17's next weigh in!!

This is how heavy I was at about 20 weeks pregnant so quite a significant weight loss for me!!

Love u all xxx

Hi Lauren, how are you?
The pictures of your daughter are absolutely gorgeous! I'm sure your hubby will absolutely love the t-shirts. :)

Good luck with your run and have a great day.

Aww reading this has really brightened up my day, my fiance has just gone out there too. I'm chewing my nails off already which is silly cause ironically I'm waiting to go into the army next year (which is how I met him) hopefully I don't put on weight and keep loosing it. But again as I said this truely brightened up my day :)

Hi hunni!

Its wonderful to meet you!!

I take it your fiance is with the Paras??

How exciting about you going in next year, what reg will you join??

made up this has cheered you up, i can see week 4 already so times going quick!

here if u need anythign at all, always smile and be proud every day xxxxx

Day before weigh in, and i cant wait!!

My Stomach is grumbling like mad today!! Not hungry for food inthe slightest, but had to have my shake a bit early to keep it quiet haha

cant believe im on my 4th weigh in already! woohoo!!

24 to go ha!! Somehow doesnt seem like enough time to get all this horrible weight off but apparently so!

had a chilled morning, have been up since 6 with the babe, cant remember the last time i had a sunday lie in!!

would be nice to see 8am as im just opening my eyes and not as Octonauts starts on CBeebies!

Was planning to go for a run today then realised my running trainers are down in Windsor :( so a nice long walk with the baby it is!

Must remember to pick them up when i go home for a week at the beginning of november!!

Going to go swimming after my weigh in tomorrow as well, me and my friend are doing zumba of a tuesday and swimming thursday, so i will be excercising for at least 3 hours a week, plus any extra walking i do, can only be good!!

Hoping to be about 18stone 3-4lbs tomorrow, that way i will be in the 17s by next weigh in! cant wait!!

Havnt spoke to hubby today but he sent me a message on facebook yesterday morning so that will keep me going for a while!!

Had his RNR dates (the fortnight he gets to come home for a break) and hes got the babies 1st birthday off!

im so so happy as he is missing our first wedding anniversary and lissys first christmas, so this has really cheered me up!! less than 100 days until i will see hsi gorgeous smile now, absolutely over the moon!!

Loads of love to u all xxxxxxx

Hi Lauren. Loved your baby pics, especially the first Christmas one where she is smiling ! Gorgeous ! You should use that for the front of the T shirt, and the crying one for the back :D
I just voted for her so good luck.
Also good luck for your weigh in tomorrow, I hope you get the loss you want, and then get to the 17's.
I have just reached one of my milestones and know how fantastic it feels :D:D.
Great news about your Hubbies RNR dates, that will be one very special day !!!
Take care xxx

Thanks so much for stopping by hun!!

And especially for voting for my little tinker!!

Peter will kill me when he finds out haha but hey ho!!

Fantastic, well done for reaching your goal bet that does feel amazing!!

Will pop by your diary and hVe a good read!

Thanks again sweet xxxx

Hi hunni!

Its wonderful to meet you!!

I take it your fiance is with the Paras??

How exciting about you going in next year, what reg will you join??

made up this has cheered you up, i can see week 4 already so times going quick!

here if u need anythign at all, always smile and be proud every day xxxxx

Hiya

Nice to meet you too!

Yes he's a para! (Best of the best not the bloody rifles...lol)

Well I met my fiance because I want to be a para (it stunned him) but obviously no female has ever passed! So I'm kinda kicking and screaming right now that they'll let me try for the AAPPS and go into 7para (I'm gonna be a light gunner) but if they say no then I'll have to join another regiment before I can try and pass the AAPPS and join up to 7para. They let the girls try when they've been to sandhurst so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. However my fiance is well against the idea of a girl being a para although he says he admires my ambition, but laughs like all paras do and says it'll never happen lol.

It's nice to know someone is in the same situation, I live in the middle of bloody nowhere I've got no-one and our neighbours are rediculous, on the oneside we have a lad who's just left the rifles. Words can't describe the bloke his attitude is unreal you wouldn't think he'd just left the army. On the other they bloody side terrorise us (well me) because my fiance and myself aren't from here. You don't need it when ur already on tethers end waiting for news from Afghanistan.

thanku (sorry for the rant) xoxo

My husbands in the guards hun, there out there with the paras at the moment, so he might be along side m hubby and we would never know!!

are you living in married quatres then?? im so lucky with my neighbours there both lovely!!

if you want to add me on facebook you can, i think we all need all the support we can get whilst the boys are away! my name is Lauren Hunt Nilsson

thats fab about the Paras hun i wish you all the luck in the world! go and prove them wrong!!

are you from Newcastle then or just living there??

i know how u feel, i moved 210 miles away frm all my family and with a 3 weeks old baby whilst peter was in Kenya on pre op deployment! scariest time of my life, but managed just fine!!

hope to speak soon sweet and deffinately add me on facebook if u need a chat etc xxxx

well well well.....

Where to start??

Just had my weigh in and lost a whopping 5.5lbs!!!

i cant believe it!! lost 5lbs last week as well was expecting maybe 304 but never 5!!

so over the moon, im well above target for when peter comes home, hes going to fall over backwards when i see him haha

got just short of 14 weeks to go until i see him, hoping to be about 14 and a half stone by then which is a size 14-16 for me, its the lightest hes ever seen me, so he will be so shocked!!

although hubby is away, life couldnt be much better in any other way,

i never thought a girl as ordinary as me could be so lucky in life.

I have some wonderful friends who have really got me through these last few weeks, its down to them in the happy person i am!

as always - broken record i know - the diet is easy peasy, the weigh ins keep me going, and i dont even consider cheating!

had a lovely long walk with the baby yesterday and she loooooved looking at all the colours of the trees changing!

Hoping to go swimming tonight, but my dad has been in scotland with sme friends from the Netherlands and hes bringing them back to our house tonight before he takes them to Liverpool airport tonight, so might be a bit rude to dump the baby and go for a swim ha

will have to see what time they leave!

If not, no worries, Zumba tomorrow!! and can swim wednesday and thursday nights!

Always smile, its how the bad days are bearable.

loads of love

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow, 5.5lbs amazing :) congrats *hugs*

did you get your swim? I keep trying to go swimming but I'm always dead after the gym & and hours running. Plus I wouldn't know what to do when swimming I sink when swimming think it's cos I don't like water in my ears so I stick my head out the water lol

Have added u xoxo

well done hun - do you mind if I add you on facebook too ? its nice to talk to other forces wives xx

wow, 5.5lbs amazing :) congrats *hugs*

did you get your swim? I keep trying to go swimming but I'm always dead after the gym & and hours running. Plus I wouldn't know what to do when swimming I sink when swimming think it's cos I don't like water in my ears so I stick my head out the water lol

Have added u xoxo

yeah been swimming chick, and zumba tonight, hoping to keep me losses quite high so can get to goal for april!

how u gettin on with diet?? xxx

p.s sorry had to dash out before!!

well done hun - do you mind if I add you on facebook too ? its nice to talk to other forces wives xx

aww it was a lovely surprise when you added me chick! was in a hurry to get out to zumba tonight so time to chat another night!!

xxxx

Back