Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

Well done Lauren, your doing so well!

Im doing a rather insane fund raising event for Help for Heroes, if anyone with Military links wants to join me :)

Ooooh sounds intriguing haha what is it sweet?? Help for heroes are a wonderful organisation, a penny to them is the best penny ever spent! xx

hey huni just catching up on your diary - you are doing faaaaaab :)

I can relate to the sleeping patterns - these shakes give me sooo much energy, apart from last night and I was soooo tired but woke up this morning to a monthly visitor so that was why.

Your hubby is going to get such a shock when he sees you - come on operation homecoming - love it :)

xxxx

think thats what it is, super energized! dont even feel tired today, even though i had maybe 3 and a half hours sleep in the end!! rediculous! would love a good 8 hours though!! hopefully the lack of sleep will be helping the weight drop off lol

im more excited about hour homecoming that mine at the moment!!! so soon now chick!! xxxxx

It must be something in the air, it's almost 3 in the morning and I'm wide awake!

You don't sound cocky at all, it's a real inspiration to read your posts and they cheer me up no end so don't you dare stop.... You are coping really well with DH being away, you've got a fabulous homecoming to look forward to and that's really going to help.

Of course, I've got to fend off Robbie in July, so that's my goal....

Have a lovely Sunday, love MrsMac

Dont be fending him off too harshly hun... im sure hubby wouldnt mind haha me and peter have a deal, should rhianna ever proposition him, well thats fine, and robbie... well i wouldnt pause to look back hahaha

July is a fab goal sweet, you will be looking hot hot hot!!

hoping im exhausted tonight and will fall asleep pretty handy haha

you have a fab halloween and enjoy your lazy sunday! if you have one!

xxxx

Hii Lauren, reading your posts inspired me to start a diary too :) I'm going to a ball in December I already have a dress but need to loose more weight to feel comfortable. I think the outfit for welcoming your husband home sounds great.. love to look at nice clothes and its a bit easier now I'm in 16/18. Don't apologise for saying how your weightloss is going.. well done.. I hope it rubs off on me, I've been a bit glum lately.. alot going on at home.. I have a neighbour that has put me and others through hell for the last six months.. he installed a sound system in the flat above me and each weekend became a night club for two nights.. it got so bad that I had to leave every weekend, which is horrible when you want to be at home.. this weekend will be the final one as finally he is going next week :D perhaps now things will start to look up.. well done again xx

oh god hunni thats awful, im so so glad hes finally going, must of been a living nightmare for u!! hopefully now you will be able to relax in your home and things will start looking up... if not let me know where you live and i will send peter round, he can blame it on post war stuff hehe

fantastic that youve started a diary, its kept me busy and also the embarassment of having to tell everyone if i cheated has kept me well away from the fridge lol

your dress will look stunning chick, you will have to put a piccie on so we can see!!

enjoy your ball cinderella xxxxxx

Stress relief.

Well as you would of discovered in my previous post, i was up all night last night, and very early with dearest devil child <3

Hubby was out on doing dangerous stuff yesterday, and i hoped he would let me know when he got in, but the phones had been off all evening so he went to be understandably as was exhausted..

Think this didnt help with me sleeping as was just desperate to find out he was back in safe!

Woke up at 4am to a message on facebook off him to let me know all was well and he would phone later on today pending on the phones being on!

once i read that i collapsed in an exhausted mess and managed to get a good full hour before madam woke me up with a chorus of "dadadada" breaks my heart but makes me smile! she doesnt half love him!

So here it begins i think... more ups than downs so far so have to be greatful of that, im not a nervous person in general, so think iv been managing ALOT better than some of the wives, facebook status' have shown that... was obviously my time for a sleepless night!

on a plus...

Weigh day tomorrow and cant wait to find out how well iv done, put ap hoto on hubbies facebook last night with my facemask on and he said "my god how much weight have you lost in your face" to which i replied, "see this is why no photos - im actually already a size 10" yeah right hahaha

Hope you all have a wonderful halloween, and enjoy your sunday!

loads of love and sorry for moaning - a problem shared and all that!

Thanks for reading

xxxxxxxxxxxx

good luck for tomorrow!

Thanks hunni!!! Xxx

Not moaning hun just using your diary to say what's happening in your life :) I can't imagine the worry you go through but at the same time remaining up beat and positive.. good on you :) good luck for tomorrow can't wait to see how you do :)

Berry red - lovely to meet u!! Xx

Lost 5lbs this week Woohoo!!!

Broke the laptop so on my phone, will update properly later!!

Xxxxxx

whooo hoooo well done on your 5lb lady thats fantastic :) :) I know exactly how you feel with the waiting for a message to know they are safe. Its horrible when the phones go down and you are in limbo but they are doing such a good job - our hero hubbies <3 (facebook heart lol)

What a sweetie your baby is, Charlie asks where daddy is every day and he says "daddy ship boop boop" lol they never forget, its been nearly 4 months since he saw daddy so it just shows you.

And your allowed to have off days - your only human and you are doing so so well on this diet - hubby won't know you !! xxx
xxx

Im going to Costa Rica to do a 7 day Trek... treking for 8 hours a day, sleeping in tents, the lot, I have to raise £3300 to be able to take part and work have said that if I raise that, they will double it! So I will be raising at least £6600 for Help for Heroes :)

Keep your chin up Lauren, your doing so so well. He will be home safe and sound before you know it. Hugs to you and buba, bless her x

I secretly fancy do that trek - can you post a link to the details?

How's it going, Lauren, I see baby has not been too well? Is she any better this morning?

Week 5 for you, Day 4 for me, let's get stuck in!

Take care, MrsMac

whooo hoooo well done on your 5lb lady thats fantastic :) :) I know exactly how you feel with the waiting for a message to know they are safe. Its horrible when the phones go down and you are in limbo but they are doing such a good job - our hero hubbies <3 (facebook heart lol)

What a sweetie your baby is, Charlie asks where daddy is every day and he says "daddy ship boop boop" lol they never forget, its been nearly 4 months since he saw daddy so it just shows you.

And your allowed to have off days - your only human and you are doing so so well on this diet - hubby won't know you !! xxx
xxx

That's is JUST GORGEOUS about Charlie!! Boop Boop!! Ah I just can't wait to hear about your big day!!!

They certainly are out heroes! I'm prouder every day i feel like I'm going to burst!!

Your doing so well hun your so so close now!!! Xxxxx

Im going to Costa Rica to do a 7 day Trek... treking for 8 hours a day, sleeping in tents, the lot, I have to raise £3300 to be able to take part and work have said that if I raise that, they will double it! So I will be raising at least £6600 for Help for Heroes :)

Keep your chin up Lauren, your doing so so well. He will be home safe and sound before you know it. Hugs to you and buba, bless her x

Ah hunni you are an actual angel!! That money will be put to such good use!!!! And what a fab way to raise it!!!

Id love to do something like that id be so so proud of myself!!!

Xxxx
I secretly fancy do that trek - can you post a link to the details?

How's it going, Lauren, I see baby has not been too well? Is she any better this morning?

Week 5 for you, Day 4 for me, let's get stuck in!

Take care, MrsMac

Hi sweet

She's loads better today thanks, still warm but not a patch on last night! I'm more tired than she is!

Shea currently climbing all over my mum ha!

Day 4 Woohoo!!! You've cracked it!

Xxxxx

Well good morning again,

4 weeks done of hubby being away and te start of week 5.

Heard alot of bad news today from the wives, and it's upset menthat I heard it from then and not Peter, I spoke to him for over half an hour on Saturday and just knew there was something bothering him but he wouldn't budge just said he was tired,

It now transpires that the engineer who tragically lost his life at the weekend was on the same patrol as Peter and one of our best friends was trying to save his life, it's broke my heart that this poor lad won't be coming home but even
More that Peter and Shaun had to see it and will be just devastated that they couldn't do anything...

Thought and prayers are with the family, and with my boys who are going through god knows what out there.

I have bought 5 poppies for Lissy and we have written our boys names on them - we will be wearing them with utmost pride and respect and will tell anyone go wants to listen about our heroes currently out in the sand!

Please buy a poppy, it's so important to remember not only
Those that have given their life, but those who are giving up everything for 6 long months at a time to keep us safe.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi hun, busy at work at the mo but just thought I would send you a big Welsh hug...

I have a spa and I have big box of poppies on the receotion desk, and the girls are putting their tips in there too.....

Spk later, lots of love, Mrs Mac

Hiya chick

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

Really cheered me up what you and the
Girls are doing, how fab!!

Thanks for making me smile on a bad day!

P.s when can I visit the spa??? Haha xxxxx

Ok so iv given myself a talking too and regrouped and the smile is back on my face!

As a reward for my hard work and to show myself that I have super high self belief.....

Iv finally binned the maternity jeans!!!!

Not going to lie i feel a bit like a fish out of water haha

I suppose I'm only 9 month over due with binning them!

Had to take the plunge - my problem now is Iv only got 3 pairs of leggins up here at my mum an dads so do I :-

1. Buy new clothes? Seems pointless really....
2. Wear the arse (quite literally) out of my leggins
3. Be a hermit and stay in pyjamas for the next 6
Months haha

Sitting in waiting for hubby to call - have called and left him a voicemail to say we love him and are thinking of him!

Might or might not go to Zumba tonight depending on how my little treasure jangling - so far looks positive!

Xxxxxxxxx

wear pj's I like that idea - it took me about a year to bin the maternity jeans !! hope you hear off hubby soon - I'm so sorry to hear what happened - its so hard for them :( they go through such scary stuff and we havn't got a clue really - I havn't been able to hear about what Sam is up to since August as all his calls on ship are recorded - I get the odd mobile call if he goes through a port but not much, cant wait to hear everything (might be a good job I don't know really)

anyway sending you loads of hugs today and lots of sleep vibes too xxx

Nick thanks for beig wonderful as always! Here's to comfy maternity jeans haha xxxxx

Ok so I was feeling pretty sorry for myself today, I was knackered from no sleep and obvious crappy day....

Confession... Was even not going to go to Zumba and just go to bed with the baby.... Until...

My super bestfriends dragged my sorry ass to the class while i sulked....

And MY GOD it cleared my head!!!

I think the Zumba lady is a serial killer in the making.... Watch out for me on the news and remember you hear it first haha

Ok so he didn't ring... Tomorrows another day

Me moping is the LAST thing he needs afterwhat he's going through...

So I'm back!

Sorry I disappeared for a while but iv given myself the kick with a little help from my friends ( on here and in the "real world"

So a big thanks!!

Can honestly say stuck to the diet 100% and have from day 1

Funny that wasn't even an issue!

I no longer need to reach for the takeaway menu when times get tough, apparently a torturous Zumba class works just as well HA!!!!

Xxxxxxxx

omg, 5lbs mrs?
You are going to be miss slinky when you go and greet that hero of yours x

Well done you, mrs! Right, wear the a*rse out of the leggings or get yourself to M&S and buy their ones for less than £10.00 - their cheap but good quality. Then just layer up with t-shirts, long line cardi's etc - bang on trend (ooh, get me, move over Gok!)

As for the spa, you can visit anytime you are near Newport in South Wales ;)

Hope you have a great day, I'm hanging on in there - didn't drink enough yesterday and felt really hungry, perhaps it takes slighter longer to get into ketosis with SS+?

Weigh on Friday is focusing me though, and I am now off to search for a Zumba class, Little Miss Inspiration....

Take care, MrsMac

Back