Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

It's nice to see I'm not the only one on my journey to being a yummy mummy that's for sure! The profile's I've read since joining have all been so poistive and so motivating. Go us! X

Wow, Lauren! Well done on your 5lbs off this week! You are doing amazingly well and are such an inspiration. You sound so focussed, so I'll just say have a great week and long may your success continue. Take care. :D

Thanks ladies!

Tess whens your weigh in tomorrow???
xxx

Had another fab day today, just heard off hubby he is fine and has sent me and Alyssia a letter so hopefully should get it in the morning!! how exciting! might snap the post mans arm off lol

Saw my friends again today and wasnt a bit phased when they were eating!

we are all going to start Zumba dance classes... first one will be Tuesday - so if i survive it i will let u know how it goes!!

cant wait, and i know i will stick to it as its fun and i love dancing - its not like running which i love but cant do fat haha

seems to have been easier still today, wondering wen im going to have a bad day as seem to be in my own little honey moon period but im not knocking it and hope actually this is just how it will go!!

my mum started with me today as well, shes done really well except had to harper on at her about her water!

week 3 starts tomorrow of hubby being away, 25 weigh ins until hes home for god so really got to start shifting these pounds now!

could technically loose 100lb if i loose 4lb a week which would be wonderful would be 11 stone something!

how rediculous would that be haha i dont think he would recognise me!!

lets go go go go pounds!! move it move it!! wish sme of his army training had rubbed of on me ha

going to start doing some litle circuits that he taught me before he left for toning up all my problem areas, and hopefully stopping any muscle wastage!

will keep an update how the press ups etc go!

speak soon - keep smiling xxxxxxx

you amaze me with how positive you are!! :) its so nice to see!!!

hey, my hubby is away in the Gulf at the moment he's in the Navy so know how you feel xxx he is home in December has already been away for nearly 3 months so I'm hoping to surprise him with a new wife on his return. I have lost 12lb in 2 weeks and weigh in 3 tomorrow although this week has been really hard :( had lots of things on and have ate a few things but tried to stick to the protein. My clothes are hanging off me so fingers crossed I've done ok xxx lovely to see someone in a similar situation to myself (obv not lovely our hubbies being away) oh and I have a 2 yr old boy xx

Hi Lauren,

My aunt swears by Zumba she loves it!! They do do classes near me but I'm so unfit since having my little girl I haven't exactly been exercising so I'm a bit wary about putting myself out there! Let me know how it goes and what you thought of it. It sounds a lot of fun...maybe I'll rope someone to do it with me! X

Hi Lauren,

My aunt swears by Zumba she loves it!! They do do classes near me but I'm so unfit since having my little girl I haven't exactly been exercising so I'm a bit wary about putting myself out there! Let me know how it goes and what you thought of it. It sounds a lot of fun...maybe I'll rope someone to do it with me! X

Ahh its such a shame you dont live near me hun or you coulda joined me and my friends! 2 of us are size 20ish... and i havnt excercised really since having Alyssia - my friend hasnt excercised a day in her life so we will deffinately be taking it easy and building ourselves up!! Will keep you informed, and hopefully you might start too!! xxx

hey, my hubby is away in the Gulf at the moment he's in the Navy so know how you feel xxx he is home in December has already been away for nearly 3 months so I'm hoping to surprise him with a new wife on his return. I have lost 12lb in 2 weeks and weigh in 3 tomorrow although this week has been really hard :( had lots of things on and have ate a few things but tried to stick to the protein. My clothes are hanging off me so fingers crossed I've done ok xxx lovely to see someone in a similar situation to myself (obv not lovely our hubbies being away) oh and I have a 2 yr old boy xx

Hi hun, thanks so much for posting! it is lovely to hear from other military wives, its always reassuring to know other people are going through the same as you! I bet you cant wait for December! i hope it comes round really quickly for you sweet and have the absolute best christmas possible, you certainly deserve it! hubby will be over the moon, mine has said he will feel like hes having an affiar coming home to a new wife, so i bet yours will be the same!! I hope your little boy has made the time go quicker for you, my little tinker doesnt give me 5 mins to myself so already the last 2 weeks have flown! take care hun and speak to u soon xxxxx

you amaze me with how positive you are!! :) its so nice to see!!!

ah kes if i dont smile i will crack up chick, trying my best not to be like some of the other wives i know moaning their way through every day, surely the time is moving twice as slow for them... cheer up for gods sake lol xxx

Today is another great day!

Sent 2 boxes off to hubby with all the things he wanted and all his favourite goodies!! he will be cursin me for making him fat all the sweets iv sent lol at least if they get trick or treaters he will be prepared hahaha

the morning has dissapeared as iv been running round town picking up bits and bobs, so only just had my second shake!

Note to self.... NEVER GO TO THE POST OFFICE ON A MONDAY! especially when you are likely to be desperate for a wee and stuck behind every pensioner in town picking up their pension!

a litre of water before a big queue is NOT a good plan lol i was crossing my legs by the time i got to the counter!

So its the start of a new week, and the continuation of a new me. Operation get skinny seems to be looking more and more doable every day, people are commenting on the weight shifting - especially my mum bless her who would have people believing id already lost 5 stone lol

Had a catastrophe in the car park which was quite funny now i lok back...

i was putting the baby in the car and had the pram next to me, as i was clipping the baby into her car seat a gust of wind blew the pram out of the parking bay and into the road, a car slammed on the brakes about 20 metres away and looked mortified thinking id just let my baby run out into the road ha, the look of relief when she realised the pram was empty was priceless!!

woopsy...

anyway, onwards and downwards!

hope you all have a fab daqy

loads of love from us xxxxx

oh dear.... thats something that would be painic and then go oh my gosh. and then relax....
looking back on it im sure the driver would have as well thought it was a relief.... woops

Yes definately! I'm a size 14 was going up to 16 and I'm unbelievably unfit! Saying that since the diet I don't get out of breath so much so I'm heading the right way!

Btw your comment about trick or treaters made me laugh! X

i love reading your story. Im married to an ex squaddy (he left the army in April 08) so I know what army life is like.
Hugs to you and thanks for your inspiration x

i love reading your story. Im married to an ex squaddy (he left the army in April 08) so I know what army life is like.
Hugs to you and thanks for your inspiration x

oh fab! seems like theres loads of us! what reg was hubby in??

im not inspiring sweet, i will be when iv lost stones and stones lol xxxx

Yes definately! I'm a size 14 was going up to 16 and I'm unbelievably unfit! Saying that since the diet I don't get out of breath so much so I'm heading the right way!

Btw your comment about trick or treaters made me laugh! X

oh absolutely hun, give it a whirl! let me go tomorrow and let u know lol and then i will help u brave and bite the bullet lol

ah can u imagine trick or treaters lol xx

JUST HAD TO SHARE!!

my beautiful girl just rolled over from her back to her front for the first time!!

shes been able to go from front to bak for ages but just refuses to go back to front! shes been doing it all night!

she was desperately trying so decided to start flming her on my phone and caught the first time ever! means hubby can see exactly what i saw!! put it on facebook so so made up!!!

xxxxx

oh fab! seems like theres loads of us! what reg was hubby in??

im not inspiring sweet, i will be when iv lost stones and stones lol xxxx

oh absolutely hun, give it a whirl! let me go tomorrow and let u know lol and then i will help u brave and bite the bullet lol

ah can u imagine trick or treaters lol xx

JUST HAD TO SHARE!!

my beautiful girl just rolled over from her back to her front for the first time!!

shes been able to go from front to bak for ages but just refuses to go back to front! shes been doing it all night!

she was desperately trying so decided to start flming her on my phone and caught the first time ever! means hubby can see exactly what i saw!! put it on facebook so so made up!!!

xxxxx

Awwww that's lovely!!!! How cute is she in her picture! How old is she? I screamed the first time Bella rolled on to her side! Every little thing is such a big moment for us mummy's with our lil bambino's! It's all so exciting! xx

Oh Bella is just the most beautiful name!!!

Alyssia is 8 months and a week exactly lol

She's such an angel everything she does has me near tears lol

Having children is just the most wonderful thing!!

Think she will be crawling within a month or so bow she's rocking on her hands and knees so soon there'll be no stopping her!

How old is Bella?? Xxx

Awww bless her! Bella is 7 1/2 months so they're actually really close in age! Bella is thinking about crawling to, I keep putting her on the floor to encourage her but she thinks its fun to continually roll over, all over the living room! She's so cute I'm madly in love with her! Has Alyssia said any words yet? Everyone has been chanting mumumumum to her so now she chants it or says muma! Is Alyssia your first? xx

yeah hun shes my first! fel pregnant when i was 21 so a bit of a shock! but the best present ever!!

she says - dada, mama, nana, baba, ermmm and a load sof jumble ha im sure she knows exactly what shes sayin! i swear she said Chicken dippers once to hahaha

thats lovely that they are a similar age, will be nice to find out how Bella is doing!!

lissy is rolling all over the place now and rocking on her hands and knees so reckon she will be off soon!!

good day today, not doing much, wrote a letter to hubby telling him all about our plans for this week, and not been a bit phased by the diet today..

weathers crappy but hey ho, only got to venture out to the post office today and thats about it!

xxxx

yeah hun shes my first! fel pregnant when i was 21 so a bit of a shock! but the best present ever!!

she says - dada, mama, nana, baba, ermmm and a load sof jumble ha im sure she knows exactly what shes sayin! i swear she said Chicken dippers once to hahaha

thats lovely that they are a similar age, will be nice to find out how Bella is doing!!

lissy is rolling all over the place now and rocking on her hands and knees so reckon she will be off soon!!

good day today, not doing much, wrote a letter to hubby telling him all about our plans for this week, and not been a bit phased by the diet today..

weathers crappy but hey ho, only got to venture out to the post office today and thats about it!

xxxx

Aw you must be so proud! I was 22 when I fell pregnant, Bella is my first too. Unfortunately her dad doesnt want to know but he is in Afghan atm too. Now and then my mum says she hears her say nana! And I swear I've heard her say Emma too probably picking it up from my family! Apart from that it's gobbly gook! I've just looked up to see Bella pull all the wet wipes out of the packet lil monkey! Good luck at Zumba tonight!!! X

ah sweet, excuse the language but what a dick! if hes not interested then its his loss! and maybe he will fall down a hole somethere in afghanistan and never be found! lol

aww i bet your mum is over the moon, i told my mum about lissy saying nana and she said "oooooh she loves me" haha yeah of course she does mum! ha

thats lissys trick, im forver stuffing baby wipes back in the packet lol and shelikes slobbering on her nappies to!

ah thanks chick, will let you know how it goes, if i needed oxygen etc hahaha xxx

YOU ARE INSPIRING MRS! You are sharing warts and all - it proves you are normal and not afraid to say it like it is. Plus you are so positive and that is inspiring!

Hubby was in Royal Artillery for 22 years. He left 2 years ago on retirement. He taught at Larkhill. He loved the Army and I think he misses his mates and the fact people gave a **** at work where as where he is now, well - civvies just have a different outlook to a squaddy.

ah sweet, excuse the language but what a dick! if hes not interested then its his loss! and maybe he will fall down a hole somethere in afghanistan and never be found! lol

aww i bet your mum is over the moon, i told my mum about lissy saying nana and she said "oooooh she loves me" haha yeah of course she does mum! ha

thats lissys trick, im forver stuffing baby wipes back in the packet lol and shelikes slobbering on her nappies to!

ah thanks chick, will let you know how it goes, if i needed oxygen etc hahaha xxx

Uh..well..here's hoping so! Haha maybe he will get trick or treated in the process haha I'm so mean I'll stop lol.
I know my mum was chuffed too it's so cute! I can't wait for Bella to just crawl I think it's adorable!! Haha oh bless her it's first time Bella's done it generally she likes that it makes a noise, everything goes in her mouth even my phone :( so I bought her her own in Tescos it's a princess one. Obviously not a real one haha but when you press the button it says "don't you just love being a princess!" haha it did the trick! Is Alyssia a mummy's or daddy's girl? Or both? Bet he misses her so much. X

Back