Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

Go girl!

You can really see the difference and what a buzz you must have now that you can see it too x

Id say i was buzzing Suze, but id be liying im knackered haha xxxx

I'll say it again - your amazing - btw all my fam and friends were saying what a difference there was on your photos and are blown away by your weight loss xx

ahhhh what a beautiful family you have!! tell them they wont be able to miss my weight loss when im running round your local town naked hahaah

xxxx

goooooooooood afternoon!!!

I am in a wonderful mood today :D

Weigh day tomorrow woohooooo cant wait to see if the shred has pad off this week...

Me and Lissy were up and out sharpish this morning, and it was -6 my god it was cold!!

went to see my sister in law doing the raindeer dash in Knowsley Safari Park its a 5 and 10K run... we were blooooody freezing!!! but she did really well, was really proud of her, and promised will do it with her next year.... uh oh!!

Also planned to do the Race for life with my other sister in law so looks like i best get running again!!

Got a dead funny picture of lissy in Emma's reindeer antlers that they were all wearing will put it below hahaha

Behind on my water cos didnt want to drink loads and need a wee al morning in the safri park so just finishing my first litre now... got to squeeze 3 more in befor ebed time! looks like il be needing a bed pan haha

Taking Jillian to my friends tonight as we always watch xfactor together so will be shredding round there before hand!

day 16 woohoooo less days to go than ive done!

god that feels good!!!

Will update after my shred, 2 shakes down 1 to go... cant wait to try the new bar!

even though i said i wasnt having bars any more - would be rude not to hahah

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

75309_461564423930_516088930_5657175_528482_n.jpg

ha ha running naked round my town :D sounds like you've had a lovely day chick and a lovely night planned too :)

I love that photo of Lissy lol she's so gorgeous x

I'm thinking of doing the 5k to 25k thing after the shred ... only thinking at the moment though lol xxx

GOOD LUCK FOR WEIGH IN - LET ME KNOW ASAP !!! I reckon you'll have a big loss if those photo are anything to go by xxx

Hi gorgeous!

Sorry didnt reply yesterday, didnt want a big moany rant in my diary haha, trying to keep it as positive as possible, as want to remember this "journey" as a fab one!!

not that i believe its a journey... its just undoing all the hard work i did putting weight on over the last few years haha

anyway, weigh day today!

cant wait, 1 hour and a bit to go!

As long as i loose i dont care how much it is, i will be thrilled with 1lb upwards!

Woke up in a beter mood this morning, amazing what a decent sleep can do for you!

my mum finished her last night shift this morning as well so that always shifts the mood in the house, when me mum does nights, the whole world knows about it!

will update after weigh in, wish me luck!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

good luck with weigh in hun, you'll do fab!

Hi everyone,

I lost 4lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woooohoooo!!

I am no 16stone 9lbs... cant believe it! Weigh less than i did on my wedding day lol,

in 9lbs, i will be the same weight as when peter met me, and in 2 stone i will be the lightest hes ever seen me!

Had a massive boost today, think i needed it, was starting to flag a bit, no idea why, i expect im hormonal!!

but anyway, 47lbs lost! hoping to have lost 50lbs next week!!!

Less than 9 weeks until peter is home for his 2 weeks RNR, desperate to be under 14stone 7bs by then, so a big 9 week push is in order!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

woohoo!
congratulations hun, your zipping thru those stones at a mighty speed

Trying my best babe!!

Wish they were coming down as fast as they went up ha xxx

Woop woop, that's fab! You rock - well done xxx

hun 47lb is amazing amazing amazing !!!!!! you are amazing !! you are doing so so well - a real inspiration to everyone :) my mum was even bragging about you to the man who come to put a radiator in her kitchen today lol - he noticed I'd lost from when I last saw him and mum was telling him about the diet and she was telling him all about you lol xx

A HUGGGGEEEEE WELL DONE !!

Congratulations, that's a fantastic loss.
I'm sure you will achieve all of your goals and dreams ahead of time at the rate you're going. :D

Woop woop, that's fab! You rock - well done xxx

Thanks babe!! xxx

hun 47lb is amazing amazing amazing !!!!!! you are amazing !! you are doing so so well - a real inspiration to everyone :) my mum was even bragging about you to the man who come to put a radiator in her kitchen today lol - he noticed I'd lost from when I last saw him and mum was telling him about the diet and she was telling him all about you lol xx

A HUGGGGEEEEE WELL DONE !!

Ahhh i cant wait to meet your mum haha, im afraid shes going to be dissapointed, as is the radiator man haha What a diamond xxx

Congratulations, that's a fantastic loss.
I'm sure you will achieve all of your goals and dreams ahead of time at the rate you're going. :D

Thanks hunni,

ah that would be fab, im hoping so!! xxx

Hi guys,

me again!

Just been doing some workings out...

Its 9 weeks there abouts until peter comes home for his break...

and i would absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE to be 14 stone - half a stone lighter than hes ever seen me...

So to get there i need to loose 2 stone 9lbs... or 37lbs...

in 9 weeks that would mean loosing 4lbs a week and 5lbs a week on another... which is highly unlikely i know, but a fab new goal to work towards i think!

if i lost 3lbs a week until then i would be 14stone 10lbs and still over 5 stone lighter than the last time he saw me so im thrilled!!

its brought my goal weight a whole lot closer!

cant wait to have lost 4 stone and be half way through!

xxxxx

imagine not seeing someone for ages and then next time you see them they are 5 stone lighter !!!!!!!! omg he will not know you !!!!!! xx you can do it and I will be there all the way xx

Re: Afghan weight loss diary! WI 8 - 5LBS!!!

Hun, well done on the 4lbs.. that's amazing... it does show that you can still exercise while on ss.... :)

If anyone can push herself its you... you are determined.. and you will give it your best....

I can't wait.... what's the date??

imagine not seeing someone for ages and then next time you see them they are 5 stone lighter !!!!!!!! omg he will not know you !!!!!! xx you can do it and I will be there all the way xx

When you put it like that it's nuts!!! Oh I just can't wait Nick - part of me wants it to be tomorrow and Yet the CD me wants more time haha xxx

Hun, well done on the 4lbs.. that's amazing... it does show that you can still exercise while on ss.... :)

If anyone can push herself its you... you are determined.. and you will give it your best....

I can't wait.... what's the date??

Your absolutely right chick! This shred has been a godsend - when I'm done il be 30 days closer to Peter without even realising!!

Hrs home around the 1st Feb... Give or take a few days!!

Can't wait!!

Time to push myself now... 9 weeks is a blink - I can sweat it out that long!!

Thanks for your constant support chick xx

Day 17 done!!

Did exactly what I said I'd do and went at it as if it was day 1!!

Worked really hard - I have proof of this in my jelly arms and legs!!

Now doing the plank 2 leg jumps and not stepping one fit in at a time - all higher tonight and did every second of the oblique twists which I find REALLY difficult

Over all - wooohooooooooo

Feel ecstatic if a little bit manic Hahah

Bring on a 5 lb loss this week and well on my way to my half way target!!!

Xxxxxxx

Well done beautiful lady..I'm so impressed with you (your losses are fab) and I love your positive attitude..you'll look amazing by the time Hubby comes home xx

Well done beautiful lady..I'm so impressed with you (your losses are fab) and I love your positive attitude..you'll look amazing by the time Hubby comes home xx

Ahhh hunni Thankyou!!

It's so so wonderful to know everyone is behind you every step of the way as I'm absolutely sure you know!!

No1 understands like a fellow CD'er haha

I'm following you chick, trying desperately to do as well as you and smile all the way through it!!

Thanks for your support xxxx

Back