Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

So sorry about your friend. You really are mature for your years and have helped me put things in perspective today. Take care lady.

hi hunni, read through you're diary a couple of days ago, and i can only really say what others already have, you really are one heck of a role model, as a dieter, a mum and a young lady!

iv loved reading through you're diary and have choked back tears at points and giggled at others! i hope you continue to do so well on you're journey and you're hubbie gets home safe and sound,

enjoy every second with you're stunning daughter and keep up the amazing work! i cant imagine what it would be like not having your partner there with you all the time and you take it all in you're stride

good luck with everything and im sorry to hear about the loss of you're friend, what an amazing outlook to have on it though, you will go so far
xxxx

Hope you hear from the hubby soon, it's hell not hearing anything ain't it. Sorry to hear that one of the lads has been hurt too.

Rip to your friend it's sad to hear of someone going so young :( xxx

so sorry to hear about your friend xx

hugs - just sent you a message on fb xxx

Hi Lauren, Hope you dont mind me leaving a message, Sorry to hear about your friend x Just wanted to say that you are one of the reasons I ve decided to lose my weight once and for all. I ve started my own diary as from today, I ve been reading and looking at all of the diaries on here and you have done so well and im sure you ll continue to do well. You have such a positive attitude. I will keep peeping at your diary and i know it will keep me determined to lose my weight.... I am doing a TFR plan similar to Cambridge, my first day today ... so far so good xx:D

So sorry about your friend. You really are mature for your years and have helped me put things in perspective today. Take care lady.

hi sweetie, thanks so much for your message, doing ok, had a good send off for her on new year xxx

hi hunni, read through you're diary a couple of days ago, and i can only really say what others already have, you really are one heck of a role model, as a dieter, a mum and a young lady!

iv loved reading through you're diary and have choked back tears at points and giggled at others! i hope you continue to do so well on you're journey and you're hubbie gets home safe and sound,

enjoy every second with you're stunning daughter and keep up the amazing work! i cant imagine what it would be like not having your partner there with you all the time and you take it all in you're stride

good luck with everything and im sorry to hear about the loss of you're friend, what an amazing outlook to have on it though, you will go so far
xxxx

hi hunni, thanks so much for stopping by and reading my ramblings lol

ah im getting there sweet, slowly but surely, wonderful people like you are what gets me through each day! i have some truely amazing friends, in the real world lol but especially on here, and without their constant support d of lost the plot completely by now!

thanks again hunni, look forward to speaking to you soon! xxxx

Hope you hear from the hubby soon, it's hell not hearing anything ain't it. Sorry to hear that one of the lads has been hurt too.

Rip to your friend it's sad to hear of someone going so young :( xxx

Hi babe, iv heard from him :) hes fine, had to stay out in a militia compound for a few days, adn then op minimise was on because of the casualty so back to normal for a bit now!!

hapy new year sweet xxxxxx

Sending you ((hugs)) xXx

Thanks my lvoely xxxx

so sorry to hear about your friend xx

Thanks chick xxxx

Hi Lauren, Hope you dont mind me leaving a message, Sorry to hear about your friend x Just wanted to say that you are one of the reasons I ve decided to lose my weight once and for all. I ve started my own diary as from today, I ve been reading and looking at all of the diaries on here and you have done so well and im sure you ll continue to do well. You have such a positive attitude. I will keep peeping at your diary and i know it will keep me determined to lose my weight.... I am doing a TFR plan similar to Cambridge, my first day today ... so far so good xx:D

Katie its wonderful to meet u sweet, and fab about your new diet! how are you getting on?? the diaries on here are so inspiring arent they, it just shows that real people like us can do it, so best of luck hunni!! make sure you let me know how you are getin on!

whic diet are you following??? hope to hear from you soon sweet xxx

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

hello my wonderful friends!

hope you all had the best new year possible!

sorry im only just saying it now, had my self a bit of a disaster lol are you sitting comfortably?!?!

so... new years eve i went to my friends house for a new year party, went dressed as a mime... and ended up getting a chemical burn in my eye from the facepaint, woe up new years day and couldnt open my eye at all, was cmpletely blind, wonderful! so had to go to A&E,

the doctor couldnt believe what she was seeing for me to even be able to open it she had to anesthetise it, and then had to get a consultant, the facepaint had completely burnt my cornea away and my eye was left completely unprotected, so she anesthetised it and hazs given me cream along with ibuprofen and codein... i also have a VERY fetching eye patch!

no longer going back down south today as i cant see lol plus iv got to go back and see the consiltant this week as if its not healing may need a graft on my eye... how wonderful!

i am never wearing facepaint again lol

was off plan new years eve and new years day, but back on today!

27 days til hes home :)

managed somehow to eat and drink for 2 days and lost 4lbs lol so iv now lost 4 and a half stone woohoo!!

15stone 6 and a quatre hehe

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• 166240_478405113930_516088930_5935413_7652785_n.jpg
    166240_478405113930_516088930_5935413_7652785_n.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 75
Hi lauren,im back on lt now so back on here :)
omg about your eye.Thats terrible i hope it starts to get better soon.Saw your pics on fb and you look fab!
Not long now till hes home,im excited for you and lissy :)

xxx

Awww well done on your loss babe, fantastic :D

Ouch for your eye though! :eek: Can't believe face paint has burnt your cornea away! That is shocking!!!! I'd be straight onto the manufacter about that!

Hope you feel much better soon :)
27 days!!!! :party0049: It will fly by xxx

Hi Lauren x Hope your eye is a bit better! Ouch... And Day 2 for me, Im doing a similar diet to Cambridge & LL where im doing SS shakes, soups etc. I tried it last year lost 2 stone gave up.... starting adding things in and put the weight back on but I am an all or nothing person so I am determined to get rid of this weight once and for all. AS I said before your diary is an inspiration so thank you and I'll be popping in regularly. xxx And not long now till your hubby returns how exciting. My dad was in the army as was my youngest daughter. She was a medic and has just been medically discharged due to an injury. Hope to catch up soon x

Awww..well done beautiful on your loss you really have been an inspiration all through your journey :D. You're so positive and you do deserve it - you are gorgeous and look amazing!!

Ouch indeed about the eye and I hope you aren't in too much pain.

So sorry to hear about your friend and after attending a double funeral last week it also brought it home to me that I owe it myself and my family to take care of me - I'll always be grateful that CD has given me a second chance, so to speak.

It's so exciting that you are your love will be reunited soon xx

hi everyone

will reply properly later, just updating with some new piccies!

my latest photos..

the first is me on new years eve, excuse teh mime costume lol but thats the lightest iv been so far...
im 15 and a half stone on it... im now a couple of pounds lighter than tha

second one is pre cambridge, only found it last night, think it shows just how big i was... think im between 20 and 21 stone here... thought i looked lovely that day.. saw that picture for the first time last night, thank god i ot on cambridge...

xxxxxxxx

still a long way to go ! xxx

Attachments

• 15.5stone.JPG
    15.5stone.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 111
  • photo (18).JPG
    photo (18).JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 103
Wow! You look great! So much progress! You must be really pleased so far!

What a transformation!!!! Well done chicka xxx

I hope you don't mind me stopping by, I just wanted to say what an amazing loss, you look stunning and are a real inspiration as I start my journey. I really hope your eye heals quickly. X

Hi lauren,im back on lt now so back on here :)
omg about your eye.Thats terrible i hope it starts to get better soon.Saw your pics on fb and you look fab!
Not long now till hes home,im excited for you and lissy :)

xxx

hi babe!!

ahh thats fab about LT! how u getting on? my eye is loads beter today sweet thanks, im a walking disaster!! xxxx

Awww well done on your loss babe, fantastic :D

Ouch for your eye though! :eek: Can't believe face paint has burnt your cornea away! That is shocking!!!! I'd be straight onto the manufacter about that!

Hope you feel much better soon :)
27 days!!!! :party0049: It will fly by xxx

its already flying by, cant believe its the 3rd january almost the 4th already! time flies when you go blind for a bit hahaha

what am i like hey, could only happen to me haha xxx

Hi Lauren x Hope your eye is a bit better! Ouch... And Day 2 for me, Im doing a similar diet to Cambridge & LL where im doing SS shakes, soups etc. I tried it last year lost 2 stone gave up.... starting adding things in and put the weight back on but I am an all or nothing person so I am determined to get rid of this weight once and for all. AS I said before your diary is an inspiration so thank you and I'll be popping in regularly. xxx And not long now till your hubby returns how exciting. My dad was in the army as was my youngest daughter. She was a medic and has just been medically discharged due to an injury. Hope to catch up soon x

thats wonderful about your daughter, you must be so proud! sorry she has been MD'd but im sure its a huge relief to you... well done for gritting your teeth and getting back on it chick, mind set is 99% of the battle i swear! you can choose how each day will go, youve just got to smile your way through the bad days!! best of luck, cant wait to hear how your getting on!! xxx

Awww..well done beautiful on your loss you really have been an inspiration all through your journey :D. You're so positive and you do deserve it - you are gorgeous and look amazing!!

Ouch indeed about the eye and I hope you aren't in too much pain.

So sorry to hear about your friend and after attending a double funeral last week it also brought it home to me that I owe it myself and my family to take care of me - I'll always be grateful that CD has given me a second chance, so to speak.

It's so exciting that you are your love will be reunited soon xx

hi hunni,

i read about your double funeral and was lost for words, its just awful when good people are taken away too soon, hoping you can find peace with it all soon...

so glad you like me have decided to use it as a positive, and really crack this, hoping its forever for both of us!

thankyou for being a constant support, without the wonderful friends i have made on here, peter would be coming home to a wife at least 4 stone heavier than when he left i think!!

xxxxx

Wow! You look great! So much progress! You must be really pleased so far!

ah thanks hun! long way to go but can finally see its been worth the lack of yummy things hahah xx

What a transformation!!!! Well done chicka xxx

lonnnnng way to go babe, reckon i will want to get to 11stone, but going to get to 12 first, no point running before i can walk lol

thanks for being gorgeous xxxx

I hope you don't mind me stopping by, I just wanted to say what an amazing loss, you look stunning and are a real inspiration as I start my journey. I really hope your eye heals quickly. X

Nicki, thanks so much for your comment chick, always lovely to see new people starting! all i can say, is stick with the bad days, cos the good days make it so so worth it!

good luck sweet xx

Hi everyone!

hope your all wonderful!

I can finally see properly again, amazed actually, it got better ALOT quicker than they said it would, probably nothing at all to do with my wonderful devil child punching me in the eye every chance she could get to try and steal my eye patch!

anyways, im pretty much back to normal, still a bit milky looking out my left eye, but i expect that will be gone by tomorrow!! no more face paint for me still though lol

Diet is going wonderfully, i had a fab new years eve with my friends and extended family, but im well back onto diet, and actually feel like i have never been off it... probably should of ate more hahah kidding!

im so so so excited now to loose even more weight that i have already, i cant believe actually just how much weight i have lost, although coming across that little beauty of a picture, where i look like i would need a crane to move me more than a few feet has showed exactly hwo far i have come so far!!

Peter is home SO soon, and i finally believe people when they tell me he wont recognise me lol, hes wonderful, he has loved me even when i couldnt love myself, so although this is hugely for me, its just as much for him!

He is going to be thrilled, not because his wife isnt morbidly obese anymore, but because no when i smile, its a real real one! and it goes from my eyes all the way into my tummy lol i feel giddy at the moment, im so so close now, 3 stone something sounds like nothing to loose... and peter is going to be so happy to see me happy, which i think will take the silly strains off our relationship...

hopefully i wont cause petty arguments because im so unhappy with my size etc... it can only be a good thign hey

plus might make him panic when i go out, and he might have to chase me for a change lmao! as if...

sorry to ramble, basically what im trying to say is, life is good, its wonderful in fact, and i just can not wait to get the next couple of months over with, so i can finally start living life, and not just existing!

Going back down south day after tomorrow, my phone broke so have to go to the apple shop tomorrow and get a new one, what a ball ache, but never mind, cant go down south without it as need to know when peter will land etc, and also just to speak to him!

Hope your 2011 is as wonderful as your are

loads of love

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back