Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

God Lauren i know im pregnant and a bit emotional but i had a tear in my eye looking at your pics, well done love you look bloody amazing , have a fab time together xx

Couldn't resist xx

Attachments

• image-3572791878.jpg
    image-3572791878.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 125
  • image-1060063319.jpg
    image-1060063319.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 133
Hello sweetheart xxx
He s home!!! and dont you look fabulous Am so happy for you xxxxx I keep losing too so its coming off!!! woo hoo
Have a lovely time and thank you for taking the time to update xxxx
Speak soon:D:D

wowee you look stunning! look at how lissy looking at her daddy on the newest set of pics! you all look so happy and lovely! i hope your in a tasty pub somewhere and enjoying every single second of it
xxxx

Arrrrrr look at lissy's face in the 2nd one! Pure love!
Hope you are having a fabulous time :) x

you look so happy!!!
you have done sooooo well!

enjoy your time together!!! x x x

Wow Lauren

Fantastic pics and you are just glowing! And a handsome chap you've got there too!

Have a fab time xx

Hello my beautiful friends!

just a quickie from cloud 9!!

We are back up north now visiting family so jumped on a laptop quick!!

we have had a wonderful wonderful time so far!

The airport was amazing, peter walked right past us at first, he didnt recognise eitther of us lol think we may of both changed a little bit in the last 4 months.. cant think why lol

Lissy started walking a few weeks before he was due home so i decided to keep it a secret from him, so when she walked over to him in the airport he nearly fell over!

Took her about a minute and a half to realise who he was, and she literally hasnt left him alone since!

she is most deffinately a daddies girl!!

We had a orgeos few days all together down south, we went shopping to Camberley and spoiled the baby rotten, got her loads of new clothes size 12-18 months :( and all her birthday presents!

we chilled mostly down there, and then came back up to liverpool the day before yesterday, every one was stunned with lissy walkin round as no one knew lol

weve been for lovely meals, and yesterday went to get lissy her first propper pair of shoes!!!

Took her to clarkes, had her feet measured and stuff, she was as good as gold sitting on her daddies knee while the lady measured her chubby feet!

peter was the proudest daddy iv ever seen :) and you should see lissy strutting round in her shoes lol she looks gorgeous!!

today we are over at my mum an dads visiting my side, weve just ben for breakfast and lissy had her first big girl brekkie she loved it!!

The baby is 1 on the 11th feb, but we will be back down as peter flies back that weekend, so this weekend is lisys birthday parties, yes parties!

we are going for a meal tomorrow with all my side, adn then a big party in peters mums on the sunday so all in all there will be about 70 family members all coming to see us and wish the baby a happy birthday and give peter a big hug!

cant believe how quick the time is going, :( he has been home a week tomorrow, wish the other weeks had gone this fast but there we go!!

7 weks to go when he goes back so new targets for weight loss etc!

forgot to say.... peter took lissy to play group last week and they did their first finger pianting <3 he is taking it back to afghan wit him to put on his wall! got a gorgeous photo of them doing it, will put it below!

all wonderful here, apart from the 9lb iv put on woopsy haha

cant wait to get back on my diet, will be getting back on on tuesday when we go back down south as im sick to death of eating, peter is super supportive and is made up im going back on even though he wont have gone back yet!

my CDC has got me the forms to become a counsellor as well she wants me to fill them in asap so as soon as i et to 13stone and my BMI is 27.9 she can send them off for me! shes so lovely and its an amazing goal to reach for!

peter is over the moon, wish i could tell u how wonderful he is but you might all try and pinch him haha

anyway, not much more from me, other than huge smiles and loads of love to u all!

will be back soon with more pictures and news, will need a few hugs next week i think but trying my best not to think about it :)

speak soon and thankyou all for being wonderful xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww lovely to hear an update from you chick. Have seen the pics on fb, theyre simply gorgeous! Cannot believe Lissy will be 1 soon! The time has flown by so quick! I can still remember you telling me you were preggers!!! lol

Need not to worry about that gain hun, you will have that off in no time. Enjoy the time you have with Peter before he has to go back to 'trashcanistan' and then before you know it he will be home again :D

Hope the parties go well and no doubt Lissy will get very spoilt! :D
Lotsa love xxx

Pictures :) xxx

Attachments

• image-619198734.jpg
    image-619198734.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 127
  • image-2808440967.jpg
    image-2808440967.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 126
  • image-1500021908.jpg
    image-1500021908.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 130
  • image-1605925350.jpg
    image-1605925350.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 129
  • image-4218283657.jpg
    image-4218283657.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 130
  • image-2530734394.jpg
    image-2530734394.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 140
LovelyLauren said:
Pictures :) xxx

Fab pictures hon and can just picture you smiling non stop :)

Hi Sweetheart xxx
Thank you for taking the time to put the photos on xx How lovely do you all look!!!
:D:D Have a fabulous week and will catch up soon xxxxx

Oh Lauren,you have a great family and you all look sooooooooooo happy!!Have a great time and enjoy every minute of it,you deserve it.It wont be easy went Peter goes but we are all here for those hugs.You all look very good on the pictures and you are a stunner.

Wow just caught up with your diary and my god woman you've done well! I cushy imagine what life as a forces wife must be like but well done and you and family are gorgeous!

Hi my beautiful friend! I'm so glad you're having a lovely time. You guys look sooo happy together and I love seeing the pics on FB.

Enjoy every minute of your time together and don't worry too much about the weight,etc. You would make an amazing CDC, Hon! What brilliant news!

Can't wait to catch up with you again soon.

Have a great weekend.
xx

Back