after 8 weeks on SW....

wow thats really impressive. you deserve it :D so you have just 2lbs left? was it an easy ride for you? did you mess up a few times or were iu really motivated?

well done that's a brilliant loss!

what's your secret?
...and what's your saving grace?

My secret mmmmm, food diaries I think, I write everything down especially my 10 syns (somedays 15, but not often), I feel it keeps me in control. Also my group I stay every week it motivates me for the following week, my saving grace, most definitely quavers :D:D

wow thats really impressive. you deserve it :D so you have just 2lbs left? was it an easy ride for you? did you mess up a few times or were iu really motivated?

Thank you x

2lbs left?? unfortunately have 112 lbs left to lose.

I did take some time out over xmas and a day of at new year, but I cant believe how motivated I am :D I haven't messed up yet thank goodness :D

Yayyyy - go you!! :D Really pleased to see how well you're doing! .... and a tad jealous dammit! I started before you, stayed on plan over Xmas/New Year and I've not made it to my 1 stone yet!! Dammit! :p :rotflmao: Seriously though, really happy that you've so got into all of this SW-ness and good luck with your Club 10 next week!

Well done to you, that's excellent.

I have lost 2 stone :character00100::bliss::bliss::bliss:​

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that I lost my last 4lb to make it 2 stone.​

I just had to share and also say a big thank you to minimins and its members for being there every step of the way. :kissass:
wow ! very well done hope i have the same results !!!

Back