After a bad wkend...

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
Wasn't on plan at all Over the wkend, which I'm disappointed in myself, but 1st weigh in today and 5lb down, which I'm happy about.

Been a stressful day today, had accident on Friday night and bent my front wishbone and supports! OH kept telling me it was my tracking, but I knew I had done something much worse!... Anyway spent the morning trekking round garages to see who has the best deal ( and make sure they say the thing is wrong!) damage is between £200/300 :eek:( which I seriously don't have, I haven't bought any crimbo prezzies this year, that's how skint I am!!

Apart from that I have been 100% today, haven't drank my water they for some reason it just hasn't entered my head I have kept myself so busy to keep my mind off food I have completely forgot about my water.

Started my 'fat book' today and I've set my goals, printed off my pictures and stuck them in. Have a little lb colouring chart aswell lol. A weight & bmi tracker will be updating that every week!

Had my second shake before I come to work, to keep my mind occupied and while he has his dinner! OH dropped me off, as i cant drive my car, I'll prob have to walk home :eek:( which I can't say I'm looking forward to... Let's hope OH picks me up!

Started my 'fat book' today and I've set my goals, printed off my pictures and stuck them in. Have a little lb colouring chart aswell lol. A weight & bmi tracker will be updating that every week!

Mine has been a god send!!!!

iv written absolutely all sorts in mine, and love love love updating it!!!!

Well done for getting back on plan!

how much are you planning to loose??

xxxx

Excellent you'll benthere in no time xx

Back