After a "week off" ....?

lostpolarbear

Ok so after 12 weeks if being very good I've come off completely for the bank Hol weekend/sons birthday weekend. I shall be back on it 100% SS/SS+ until I reach my goal of 9st starting Wednesday. I realise it will be like week 1 all over again with all the nasty symptoms but will it make me have a week one loss too?! Lol

LOL, it might! But then again, it might not - your body might cling to those extra pounds for a few days longer than you might expect (but they will come off so hang in there!). I've had both extremes in the past. Bodies are fickle things. Here's hoping yours is in the mood to dump half a stone in 3 days. :) :cross:

I always find if I have a first week weight loss, it is because I had an equivalent gain from cheating the week before. If you managed to have your break and not put on then you probably won't have a massive loss the first week. Good luck, and here's hoping.

Thank you guys, I think your right though chlo I'veprobably gained the amount I'd lose in week one anyway. Sunday will be weigh in and see what damage has been done :(

Back