Step 1 Sole Source After how long can someone see difference in weight/face? I completed 7 days today

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Sarki007, 28 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Sarki007

Sarki007 Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Hi lovely people, first time ever i'm doing CD, I have completed 7 days today :) tomorrow the CDC is coming to give 2 weeks supply and measure.

I was just wondering after how soon can someone say your face gone smaller or something like that ? just for motivation...

I was taking my husband somewhere today and he told me that my stomach is not very near the steering wheel like before lol :p :p

I am so lucky as I didn't get any headaches or constipation :D plus i'm on hols for three weeks so wanted to try while at home...

I usually have porridge's for B/Fast, Shakes for Lunch and Soups for Dinner, love the porridge's and shakes they feels me up, Soups i really liked Veg and Mushroom favorite, Leak and potato not that bad...

Would love to read your experiences for motivation :)

Thank you Lovely People and all the best to everyone

Sarki007
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Carrie39

Carrie39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.2lb(17.48%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey Sarki

I'm near end of week three and past week I've had a few people say that my face looks thinner and my husband said my arms were looking thinner - always nice when people start to notice. My clothes started feeling a bit bigger at end of week 2. Good luck in our journey, look forward to seeing how you go :)

4. Sarki007

Sarki007 Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Aww that's lovely Carrie i'm really happy for you :D i know how it feels :) and yes I will update

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.