After Lipotrim

newlifenow

Im not sure how long i will last on this as i have said everyday. I know i will last today anyway so thats all that matters for now, but we have all heard of all those poor people who loose all the weight then put it all back on and more.

What are you doing to stop this happening to you? Reading, learning about Nutrition etc?

Is it that these people are going back to their old habits or is it becuase they have slowed their metabolism down so much that it cant hack burning any food?

Every story i hear about someone on Lipotrim, they have put the weight back on

im reading so many books on nutrition and dietetics that i am seriously considering a career change to dietetics ! i reckon i will be an ace dietician lol

having not lost any weight yet i haven't thought about how i will keep it off! i just hope that this will be an education in eating and i feel so different that i wont want to go back to my old diet.

with regards to people not keeping the weight off, i guess these people just get back on with their lives and dont hang around on the forums. i can tell you that my mother in law lost two stone with LT last year and she has kept it off.

x

I'm going to say that those people got complacent and went back to their old habits. Harsh but true.

It's very unlikely that your metabolism will slow to a rate where it can't burn any food so as long as you consistently take in less than you burn on a daily basis you can't really go too wrong.

I know I'm going to be more active and also think more about what I'm putting into my body, not just grab the telephone when I'm hungry. I'll be cooking myself :)eek: lol) and exercising portion control like a food nazi. Also, given that LT is supposed to retrain your tastes I'm hoping that I start to like veggies as that was my main problem - hated them!

i think the 1st thing to do is to completely change your frame of mind. I LOVE food but i know i never want to get back to a size 24 when i reach my goal of size 12 so im not going to go back to my old ways ever! im going to eat heathly, count calories, have the occassional treat and do lots more exercise!

Me too Guen!

I hope that LT has helped me break a few habits and makes me appreciate good food. I know that I have been craving fish and salad since I started and not chocolate - which was my main craving before!

I hope to eat sensibly but still allow myself the occasional treat and to do more and regular exercise.

If we overeat then we will put it back on again, we just have to make the right choices so we don't!

x

When we get off this diet are bellys wont hold hardly any food till we feel full up so only eat little tiny portions little but often and never eat a whole chinese or take away all at once

Even though i'm only into my second week I have already been reading up on diets for after. I will be having 6 small meals a day, regular exercise mon-sat and then sunday will be a more relaxed day but not eating the quantities that i used to. Most people put weight back on after any diet because they think i'm skinny now so i will be able to eat what i want and its not the case. I will be doing regular weigh ins (something that i never used to do as when i did it upset me which led to more food eating_) Lipotrim is only the beginning of changing your habits (i see it as the easy part, the hard part being maintaining self control with food)

i must just say we have to watch what we eat after. when i walk my children to school it is 1500 steps there and i do that 2x a day which adds up too 6000 steps without everything else i do in a course of a day my daughter starts playschool 5xs a day come september so i will be dropping her off coming home and doing some exercises so i do them 3xs a week and this is another habbit i want to get into.also i know i have to start eatting breakfast as i never done that since the kids come along but i just have to find the time to do it even if it means doing toast and eatting it whist walking the kids to school. also i am gonna do weekly weigh ins each week and if i gain try and work out what is it that made me gain and change that at the end of the day if i gain a couple of lbs be easy to get off but i will not get the way where i need to lose 4st6lbs to get back to 9stone.i will not be going back onto these shakes once i have finished them and that a promise. xxx

thats how i feel too. Im doing these shakes once and never again..

Madhousemum, make a thread the minute you come back from chemist, best of luck to you altho you will not need it x

Back