After losing 23lbs....

Bubbles1984

Silver Member
Still got 2 stone to go tho! I dont have a "before" pic tho (Well not a full length one) as i tended to avoid those type of photos when i was bigger. xx

DSCF2222.jpg

Feeling quite motiviated and hope i can keep it up and finally lose all that baby weight!! xx

Aww you look great :D

When did you have your baby? My eldest is 4 now and i had lost all the weight by the time she was 8 months old...with my second it has been so much harder! She is 10.5 months now and i've only lost a stone and a half (half of which would have been her! :eek:). I put on 4 st each time too :eek:

You have proven it can be done! :p

Shes just over 2 years old now so i really dont have an excuse!! Like you i put on 4 stone and i lost 2 stone within months...then i fell into the trap of eating when she got up to keep myself awake during those sleepness nights! Of course i put the 2 stone back on and when i found myself at her 2nd birthday avoiding all pictures i figured enough was enough! Started 9/10 weeks ago so im really happy!!!! xxx

Well done! I have lost about the same as you so know how you feel 23lbs lighter and its great lol :).

My youngest is 3 so there really no excuse :eek:. Your looking fab, keep it up, gl x :family2:

You look fab, it's a lovely photo I bet you feel great x

thats a lovely photo :) well done

my daughter is nearly 6 lol i dont know what my excuse is because after i had her i was back into size 6 jeans at the weekend ( she was born on a tuesday ) lol

I gained my weight ( 3st 10lbs ) in 2 months after getting the implanon implant injected into my arm as a measure of birth control :(

ive been up and down for the last few years with my weight but im determined that if i can drop another stone or so il be able to stick with it :)

thats a lovely photo :) well done

my daughter is nearly 6 lol i dont know what my excuse is because after i had her i was back into size 6 jeans at the weekend ( she was born on a tuesday ) lol

I gained my weight ( 3st 10lbs ) in 2 months after getting the implanon implant injected into my arm as a measure of birth control :(

ive been up and down for the last few years with my weight but im determined that if i can drop another stone or so il be able to stick with it :)

sorry to hijack the thread :ashamed0005: but do you think if you got the implant now you have seen the light aka slimming world that you would gain? I have been considering it but youve now scared me lol

back to the point of the thread you look lovely-very happy and confident

oh and just to add about the implant thing..my friend got the implant, dropped dramatically from a size 18 to an 8 in 2 months...then 4 months later went back up to an 18. She cmae straight off it after that!!! xx

You look fab...thats the kinda figure im aiming for lol :)

Regards the implant, i had it put in in august and my weight went up by about a stone....it has gone back down ok tho

My weight is baby weight ...... he's only 11!!! hahahahaha

you look great! cant wait to have a figure like that!
i lost 2.5 stone in 3 months on sw before i got pregnant with my daughter who is now 3 years old. needless to say i put all the weight back on... and more... and its only now ive found the motivation to get back to it again. i tried a few years ago after having my daughter but my heart wasnt in it so i gave up. definatly bk on it now... i must get rid of this chub!

Back