After messing up the weekend I decided to...

girlsbig98

Silver Member
Ok Having messed up the weekend in a major way I have decided to take a week off or maybe 2, I didnt get weighed today and I dare not get weighed I have had a meal out, a mcdonalds as well as a takeaway :(

I have been dieting on VLCD for 17 Weeks without a break and I just went off the rails! I am going to try and get back on track next monday morning if not it will be the monday after!

It felt really good and really bad at the same time to eat this weekend but I also realise if I blow out like this after I reach goal I wont be there for too long so need to be in a better mental state of mind to not mess it up.

Will still be popping in but no weigh in as of yet xx

Good luck everyone this week! hope you all have a good loss! I will update the Weekly Weigh in thread for everyone xx

Glad you decided to take a break. It will help you, not hinder you to think of the weeks in planned chunks rather than an endless stretch.

You will be fine because you need a break and you have decided to get back on track when you are ready. It is too easy to have a slip and eat and then just give up, consequently putting back on the lbs.
Your losses are impressive and when you can get back in to s&s then all will be resumed.
Enjoy the break!

Back