1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

After messing up the weekend I decided to...

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by girlsbig98, 17 October 2011 Social URL.

1. girlsbig98

girlsbig98 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slim & Save 4 Per Day VLCD
    Ok Having messed up the weekend in a major way I have decided to take a week off or maybe 2, I didnt get weighed today and I dare not get weighed I have had a meal out, a mcdonalds as well as a takeaway :(

I have been dieting on VLCD for 17 Weeks without a break and I just went off the rails! I am going to try and get back on track next monday morning if not it will be the monday after!

It felt really good and really bad at the same time to eat this weekend but I also realise if I blow out like this after I reach goal I wont be there for too long so need to be in a better mental state of mind to not mess it up.

Will still be popping in but no weigh in as of yet xx

Good luck everyone this week! hope you all have a good loss! I will update the Weekly Weigh in thread for everyone xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Glad you decided to take a break. It will help you, not hinder you to think of the weeks in planned chunks rather than an endless stretch.

4. girlsbig98

girlsbig98 Silver Member

Diet:
    thanks hun x

5. vj

vj Regular Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.67%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    You will be fine because you need a break and you have decided to get back on track when you are ready. It is too easy to have a slip and eat and then just give up, consequently putting back on the lbs.
    Your losses are impressive and when you can get back in to s&s then all will be resumed.
    Enjoy the break!

6. girlsbig98

girlsbig98 Silver Member

Diet:
    thanks hun!

Mash, beans and sausages tonight!! :D but only small portion I'm not about to blow all my hard work xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.