After months away, i am back......

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
I was fannying about months away got down into the 15s by not actually sticking to the diet properly then ended up where I am today, 17:13 :(

I have had an kick up the bottom, which had been long over due. My boss is leaving at the end of the week, she had plans for me to basically become her assistant for multi food outlets. Now she is leaving it looks as tho it won't be happening, I quit my cleaning job in order to do extra hours at my main job only for the next person in charge ( under my boss) to cut my hours by 5hrs a week I know it doesn't seem like alot but it is, it's put a stop on all the plans I had put in place.

So I have had a long hard think about what I am going to do what I am going to change. My whole reason for losing weight is to have a child.

My hopes are to lose the weight and become a consultant. That way I do not have to rely on BK, I will be my own boss, and have my child. I will be in charge of my own future.

Here's to week 1.

Good luck! I'm 17st1lb, so am in a similar place to you weight-wise.

I'm trying to look at losing the weight as the one thing I can control in my life, when everything else is a bit subjective at the moment. My job is great, but only a temp contract, my home is lovely, but it's only rented, my boyfriend can be lovely, but he can also be a pain in the rear! My weight? Presently it's not good, but I can control what I consume and will do from today onwards!

Keep posting & let us know how it goes :)

Lindsay x

Back