After Pregnancy

kpnuts_1

Hi, never posted here before but really desperate! Done SW for 8 years and was at target for 2 before falling pregnant. Continued to gp and only put on 23 pounds. Virtually lost all baby weight then when baby about 10 months old weight started going on and now need to loose 1 stone Consultant says diaries are good and i run 8ks every 2 days. Been to a dietician and Dr put me on fat busting pills - nothing!!!!!

Hi - If you've manage to lose weight on SW and more importantly maintained before your pregnancy - why not try going back to SW?

A stone is very doable in a steady way without resorting to taking diet pills - which to be honest I'm shocked a "Consultant" [a GP or dietician??] would put you on to lose a mere 14lb. :eek:
Besides, if they're not even working why not go back to what you know works? That together with all the running you do will mean you'll be fit healthy and slimmer.
Vist the SW forum - there's lots of support there - I'm sure probably a post-pregnancy/new mums thread too.

Back