After RTM question

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by emzski, 15 November 2008 Social URL.

1. emzski

emzski Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.49%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I know I'm jumping the gun a little bit, I still have 2.5 stone to lose then have RTM to get thru but I was just wondering once you finish RTM is there any way you can still go to your LLC and get weighed and advice on a regular basics? and if so how much does this cost?

I was on some random website and there was a few people discussing how much weight they piled on after LL and how quickly it went back on. I just took for granted everything I am learning in foundation and will learn in RTM will make sure I dont put the weight back on. I am so scared ill put it back on. Im so much happier and can feel my sparkle coming back now Ive lost 2 stone and I never want to go back to the way I was before!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vintella

vintella Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.32%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    hi emzski

i know what you mean, as far as i am aware you can continue to go to management group for as long as you want to get weighed and for a bit of support free of charge as we are paying for only the packs.
    i think i will go at least monthly

ella
    x

4. Cherry Plum

Cherry Plum One day at a time

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    Yes you're right Vintella, you are always welcome at LL, I've met people that have maintained their weight for 8 years & then put some weight back on & came back to LL for packs & counselling.
    You can go to any managment class or pop in when you've done LL & it won't cost you anything but the packs.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.