After RTM question

emzski

I know I'm jumping the gun a little bit, I still have 2.5 stone to lose then have RTM to get thru but I was just wondering once you finish RTM is there any way you can still go to your LLC and get weighed and advice on a regular basics? and if so how much does this cost?

I was on some random website and there was a few people discussing how much weight they piled on after LL and how quickly it went back on. I just took for granted everything I am learning in foundation and will learn in RTM will make sure I dont put the weight back on. I am so scared ill put it back on. Im so much happier and can feel my sparkle coming back now Ive lost 2 stone and I never want to go back to the way I was before!

hi emzski

i know what you mean, as far as i am aware you can continue to go to management group for as long as you want to get weighed and for a bit of support free of charge as we are paying for only the packs.
i think i will go at least monthly

ella
x

Yes you're right Vintella, you are always welcome at LL, I've met people that have maintained their weight for 8 years & then put some weight back on & came back to LL for packs & counselling.
You can go to any managment class or pop in when you've done LL & it won't cost you anything but the packs.

Back