After Week 7 - does it get harder??

Pretika

Silver Member
HI all - I hope that you are all well. Well I am nearly at the end of my 7th week (WI tom). I am starting to struggle a little - as I am craving stuff. However I am determined to get to goal by the end of the year... How do you guys feel ?? does it get harder to stay on track as the weeks go by?

Also I am SSing and have been for the last 7 weeks. Do i have to move up a step from the 12th week?? and how will it affect my losses.

you only have to do 1 week on a higher plan at 12weeks then you can go back to ss.

Thanks Susan - you have done amazing!! how long have you been doing CD?

i am now in week 8 and i am struggling as such mainly because im getting close to goal only stone and a half to go, my clothes fit nice now, and i feel better for losing but i know that i need to keep plodding on doing the best i can everyday i have had a few blips on the way but each week has been a loss so im happy with that gotta dig deep towards the end as we can all become a bit less driven good luck though hun sorry for prattling on x

Hi Wannabeskinny - YOU have done amazing... You had a similar amount to lose as me - but you have done soo much better - WELL DONE You - Whats your secret??

I dont have any real blips - I have not been out of ketosis since I started and I am exercising at least 5 times a week... To be fair I have nearly gone down 2 dress sizes ( I was a 16 and now a 10/12 at the top and a 12/14 at the bottom)

Hi Susan - How have you managed to keep it up for so long - WOW you are great!!

Hi pretika, you are doing brilliantly and dropping dress sizes feels great doesn't it! I am now in wk9 and after having a day off last friday i'm finding it a struggle but i'm determined to keep going as i want to be at my goal by December in time for works Xmas party. I wouldn't necessarily say I found it harder as time goes on but there easy days and more difficult ones, it's just the more difficult ones that require more focus. Keep going you are doing sooo well!!
Good luck for your weigh-in tomorrow!

xx

Hi Susan - How have you managed to keep it up for so long - WOW you are great!!

to be honest i just sooo want to be 10st and this is my time to do it, its not easy but it will become a bit of a habit.lol.

Hi Lelly - Thanks. I saw your pictures earlier on - WOW what a change - you look great.

Back