Agatha Raisin???

susieb

Has anyone read any of the Agatha Raisin books?I've just ordered 10 for £9.99 from The Book People....wondered what they were like:confused:

Thanks for the link Beverley:)....I didn't realise there were so many in the series:eek:.To be quite honest,I thought they were kids books....probably something to do with the daft titles!:D

I'd be interested to know too

I've ordered one from the library after I saw that one of my friends had joined an Agatha Raisin appreciation group on facebook. I'll post my verdict here once I've read it but it'll have to be after I've read my book club book. Book club's on Tuesday and I haven’t even started yet! And BB starts tonight.:D

I'm halfway through Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of death and I like it. Very amusing. It's exactly as you might imagine from the title. It is a quaint village setting but with up-to-date references.

I’ll post again once I have finished it.

I finished it last night. Totally daft but great all the same. Thanks for the tip off about The Book People's offer. I'm going to do an order myself. It's going to be my easy reading for bedtimes and as a second book for when I am reading the weightier stuff.

Hamish Macbeth?

After reading all the Agatha Raisin's last year (I loved them so much and so did my mum) I've started on Hamish Macbeth. Only on the second one but I'm enjoying it. Has anyone else read them?

I have read a few of Agatha Raisin books. Thet are very easy reading, lighthearted and amusing. They are definitely not serious murder mystery novels.
These stories were dramatised on Radio 4 at some time, with Penelope Keith as Agatha:jelous:

Liz
x

Back