Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Agggggh

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Cerulean, 14 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Oh dear. I am not going to eat, I am certainly not going to eat, but I feel like I could kill someone!

I feel all confused and unable to do anything. Maybe I should just go to bed, but it feels like such a waste of a day. Agggh this bit of abstinence is hard!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. b_girl

b_girl Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Whats up hun?

4. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    I don't know! I'm just going mad here - I can't do anything - I know I want to eat but I don't know why. It's just the thought that I still have 3-4 more weeks of abstinence and I thought that I would be eating by now.

I think I want some company. I want someone to make me laugh. I've hardly had any human interaction all day.

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Awww bless. we are here for you

6. Mrs Lard

Mrs Lard Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    How about a bath, some pampering and some feel good TV/DVDs that will make you smile?

I understand just how you feel and on days like this, I have decided that bed is the only answer (although have yet to practise this myself)!

I think this really is the hardest part of the programme so just ride it out.

Mrs L xxxxxx

7. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    I've had the bath, the candles, the telly, drank my body weight in water and tea - all to no avail. Alas it's just one of those days. Thanks though! Nice to know you're there.

8. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

I really hate days like that, sometimes going back to bed really does help. Try and get a few hours more sleep and see if you feel a bit better when you wake up.

9. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Hi Cerulean,

I find that looking at my 'before' photo helps to keep me motivated. I look at it and think

"right what do I need most - food or to not look like that"?!

Food is a momentary pleasure whereas being slim and healthy lasts every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every month of every year.

I also think about Christmas 2007 and how I am going to look - not frumpy like I have in previous years (with a few exceptions) but slim and gorgeous.

Come on girl - get that imagination working and even if you haven't been given your 'before' picture you will have plenty of others of you before losing that 11kgs of lard!

I wander about town now and more often than not think "Gawd, I'd kill to go into a tea shop and have some tea and a pastry" but then I make a point of looking at my reflection in a shop window and then I know just why I choose not to do that - the 'pastry-experience' would last all of 10/15 minutes but the cost is likely to be weeks/months/years of regret.

:hug99:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.