Agggggh

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Cerulean, 14 July 2007 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Cerulean

Cerulean Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Oh dear. I am not going to eat, I am certainly not going to eat, but I feel like I could kill someone!

I feel all confused and unable to do anything. Maybe I should just go to bed, but it feels like such a waste of a day. Agggh this bit of abstinence is hard!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. b_girl

b_girl Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Whats up hun?

4. Cerulean

Cerulean Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    I don't know! I'm just going mad here - I can't do anything - I know I want to eat but I don't know why. It's just the thought that I still have 3-4 more weeks of abstinence and I thought that I would be eating by now.

I think I want some company. I want someone to make me laugh. I've hardly had any human interaction all day.

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Awww bless. we are here for you

6. Mrs Lard

Mrs Lard Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    How about a bath, some pampering and some feel good TV/DVDs that will make you smile?

I understand just how you feel and on days like this, I have decided that bed is the only answer (although have yet to practise this myself)!

I think this really is the hardest part of the programme so just ride it out.

Mrs L xxxxxx

7. Cerulean

Cerulean Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    I've had the bath, the candles, the telly, drank my body weight in water and tea - all to no avail. Alas it's just one of those days. Thanks though! Nice to know you're there.

8. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

I really hate days like that, sometimes going back to bed really does help. Try and get a few hours more sleep and see if you feel a bit better when you wake up.

9. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Hi Cerulean,

I find that looking at my 'before' photo helps to keep me motivated. I look at it and think

"right what do I need most - food or to not look like that"?!

Food is a momentary pleasure whereas being slim and healthy lasts every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every month of every year.

I also think about Christmas 2007 and how I am going to look - not frumpy like I have in previous years (with a few exceptions) but slim and gorgeous.

Come on girl - get that imagination working and even if you haven't been given your 'before' picture you will have plenty of others of you before losing that 11kgs of lard!

I wander about town now and more often than not think "Gawd, I'd kill to go into a tea shop and have some tea and a pastry" but then I make a point of looking at my reflection in a shop window and then I know just why I choose not to do that - the 'pastry-experience' would last all of 10/15 minutes but the cost is likely to be weeks/months/years of regret.

:hug99:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.