Aggghhhh I cant wait!

Hello everyone!! You guys have me so motivated and feeling so positive, looking through your posts/diaries/pics. I soooo cannot wait to start my slim and save journey! I'm planning to start in November/December (due to being breastfeeding atm!) and have 3 stone to lose. I am losing weight after having my lovely little baby boy! I cannot wait to be slinky and thin again - and stop feeling so down about myself all the time. Any tips welcome, which flavours are nice, etc. I love the recipe ideas.

Lots of love, skinnies!
Rach!
xx

Welcome hun

Glad your taking some time before starting with breastfeeding

Those few stone will be gone in Jo time, have a good read if the sticky threads and start a diary when you start

Good luck hun xxx

Aw lovely, congratulations On your little son! You may find you lose quite a bit when you are breastfeeding

Thanks ladies! I've actually put on half a stone since starting breastfeeding :-( xx can't wait to get thin! I feel soooo lumpy and flabby! X

Aww congrats on your son & agree it's wise to wait until you've finished breastfeeding. You'll love the diet and will lose the weight so quickly, just keep reading the forum & keep up that motivation x

Thanks girls. Im getting married in May too and I WILL be a skinny bride!! <3 Are you all on slim n save then I take it? x

Yep I am, almost halfway through the amount I want to lose (started mid-August) and hoping to be at goal by Christmas x

Thats great! Well done! Cant wait to post some before/after pics and get back into my 'young' clothes!! xx What are you looking forward to when you get to goal?

Back