ah what is with everyone drinking?!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Aaaaah!!

I cant get away from it!!

Got abused by text by all my friends who wanted me to go out tonight and i told them i wasnt drinking.

then Planned tonight to go to the cinema with my BF and then pop into a bar for 10 minutes to say happy birthday to my friend and give him his present and now my boyfriend wants to stay for a while and have a drink!!
And he never drinks!!!

aaaaaaaaaah!! :(

Lol!!!!! Tell him no!!!!

I think i should put my foot down lol!!!!
This will be hard... But hey do you think it will count as one of my mini goals?? survive a night out?? lol

Good idea ...!!

Going to get in the shower and get ready here :)
Speak to you all tomorrow.. Have a good night everyone :) xxx

Good Luck hun! You can do it!! (says me looking over at the half bottle of vodka that I won't be drinking for errmm another few months at least!) ;):D

Have a good time tonight! :banana dancer:

I think it's like when you first go on the diet and food seems to be everywhere doll. You know what you want and the feeling you'll get when you reach target and look even more fabulous than you do now (I've just seen your pics and you're stunning!) will be so worth it! Keep going sweetie!!

hunny if i can survive a visit to pizza express with the girlies you can survive a night at the pub easily :)

you went to pizza express, and didnt eat one thing?!!!
Well done!!! :D whooo

good luck hunni you can do it and just think of how good u will feel tomorrow knowing u got to that goal and came out the winner! woo hoo! x

Hi hope you had a good night. I think it is easier to go out and drink water, people dont have to know, its harder going for a meal you cant hide then lol. xx
:D

I survived :D
I was on water all night and still wanted to get up and dance! but no one would dance with me, and it was a little bar with like a tiny dance floor with no one on it so i couldnt go on my own :( lol

AND my Bf got hungry so i had to drive him to my favourite place, Spice island and he got a kebab on chips with chicken and masala sauce and cheese, and he ate it in the car right beside me and i resisted :) (although my mouth was watering) lol

Whoooo :banana dancer: well done Chelly! :)

I think its great that you can even go into a bar without drinking. Me and my friends are what is known as binge drinkers :) so there is no way in the world that i can be in there company whilst they are drinking! Can i ask can you have peppermint tea? Seen it on the video but not sure thanks

Yeah im sure we can have peppermint tea molly. We are allowed leaf tea but not the fruit ones.
P.S i am whats known as a binge drinker too (although i never go out much maybe once a month) and i could never go out with friends and stay on water - so its much easier to give it up for a few months! :)

*pats chelly on the back* :)

Ha Ha to be honest we dont go out that much, we tend to drink in someones house which is even worse as its your own measures! I will ask next week about the peppermint tea whn i go for my first weigh in. I dont drink tea or coffee so thought this would be nice x

well done chelly how the hell did you manage that would have killed him myself

Well done, you did really well x

Back