ah! why is this so hard!!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Jadeymoss2, 21 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Jadeymoss2

Jadeymoss2 Member

i have just broken my diet!! the motivation has gone!! i just feel like crap!! i really want 2 lose weight and i just keep slipping up!!!! this was my third week things started 2 go wrong last wk!!! i said 2day was guna be a fresh start but i have caved in 2 food once again!! :mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fatbunny

fatbunny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(41.03%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world/
    what is making you cave in each time?. it is a long slow journey you are on and we all struggle hence the name of this thread. try to stick with it, as ff monday morning i have lost 5 stone but it has taken me a few years on and off to do it. 1 stone 1lb to go.

4. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi jadeymoss2 , i know how you feel i gained 12ibs in a month just by binge eating i promise myself everyday that im going to get bk on track and start my diet and excersise but i fail and give in . Its hard and a long road but we will get there .
    gillian well done , you look great what has helped you lose the weight and maintain ?

5. fatbunny

fatbunny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(41.03%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world/
    i started off calorie counting, then slimming world and exercise and then last week i decided to try the slimfast/ultaslim shakes as my weight had not really moved much recently.i still find it hard work to not over eat. the photo is an old photo of me i was about 14 stone in it.

6. Jadeymoss2

Jadeymoss2 Member

Thank you 4 the support!!!!!! well done you have lost so much weight and i know about the binge eating i always put weight on!!
    I dont even feel good when ive eaten fatty foods!!
    I just go for the biscuits and cant help but have more than 1!!! once i have done that i just binge on anything and everything!! i was 13st 12lb then dropped to 13st 4lb then went back up to 13lb 8lb!!
    thank you so much for your support it really means alot!!xx Good luck!!xx:)

7. fatbunny

fatbunny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(41.03%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world/
    i think it helps to know that it does not come easily to most of us to lose weight and we get waylaid many times along the way.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.