Ahem... Has your "appetite" increased?

Lol you dirty little monkeys!
Nope I have completely lost my appetite but if I can have sex instead of doing a VLCD sign me up ;)

Totally with you all on this one! My 'appetite' has gone sky high...very annoying when you're single and have nobody to help ;)

messyfreckle said:
Totally with you all on this one! My 'appetite' has gone sky high...very annoying when you're single and have nobody to help ;)

Awww bless ya. You need a rabbit ;) xx

Mines comes and goes. I dream alot about it!!!! xx

A house rabbit?

Naughty_Princess, you're too kind :p

Exante recommends 20 minutes exercise per day - so I reckon that would be around 4 times a day with enough time left over to make yourself a shake afterwards.

I am another with no other half to join in :cry:

Haha! Some of them posts made me giggle! Mine hasn't budged but being single, i'd rather it stayed that way :D x

This thread has made me smile! Only on day two and very tired so sex is the last thing on my mind at the moment! However should I suddenly become extremely randy, I will probably get more encouragement from the OH to stay on the diet! ;)

Mamakash said:
Hmm maybe that was what my oyster craving was about ..,. Nope ... Still no "appetite" .,,,must be the OH lol

Might need to trade him in once I get to my ideal weight !!!!

Lmao you go girl ;)

my 5 year old daughter is asking me why i am laughing at my laptop. hmmm how do i explain that one :8855:
yes i deffo have more energy now i have lost weight :D

Lol you guys are mad.. But I'm defo in agreement!! My fiancé isn't complaining ;-)

Princess, you need something you can play with to help take your mind of playing with something!!!...

You mean that wasn't you earlier? :eek:

Back