Ahem... Has your "appetite" increased?

I've always been super horny, the diet didn't change much. The difference now is that I will be able to fulfil the desires rather than just dream about them lol

;-)

There will be a queue waiting my slimdom!!!! LoL

*crosses fingers*

The OH was a happy man when I was 100%. Had such a big appetite and he was VERY willing to help with that lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'll try anything, just as long as I don't end up walking like John Wayne afterwards...

MrMojo said:
I'll try anything, just as long as I don't end up walking like John Wayne afterwards...

o_O

Lumpy1 said:
OH has lost 4 stone and a rather large belly so he can have a turn on top again nowadays. Saves my knees too:)

LOL!!!!!!

I don't know about your OH, but I had no problems going missionary at 29st...

But then again I'm very flexible and can reach the floor with my hand without bending or flexing my legs :-D

Hmmm, you ladies get the best deal then!!

*gag* sounds like someone has a 'fur ball' that is not the way i wish to comsume protein. Ew ew ewwwwww! Lol

7lbs lost so far! 12st 6lbs :) (updated daily)

LMFAO... I've been ravenous!!! My OH is very happy... Can also fit into some of my nicer sexy things again too which is nice :D

This is a very pleasant exante side effect for me... Wonder why that's not in the leaflet or mentioned on the website??? :p

Back