ahhh fudge....

lauriel

Silver Member
...Being the polite word for the word I am currently using!

So after having a throat infection for the past 5 days, I was feeling rather sorry for myself and errr....How shall I put it? I STUFFED MY FACE. TOTALLY AND UTTERLY, I COULD KICK MYSELF UP MY OWN ARSE IF MY LEGS WERE LONG ENOUGH.

I've been doing wonderfully up until today, it just went Pete Tong. I feel really cack about it, I ate half a whopper from BK, half a snickers (Mr Lauriel ate the other half) then I had a small bowl of irish stew and this was swiftly followed by a snickers ice-cream and about 6 almond thin biscuits........F***K!!

The only saving grace was that my stomach has shrunk a lot, a very lot and I could only manage little portions, less than what a child could eat - but, that's no excuse. I ate BAD stuff!!!!!!!! :cry:

Lauriel,

Don't beat yourself up about it. You are doing really really well so far - your waist reduction is amazing in such a short time. So you had an unscheduled AAM day. You are human and old habits die hard. So lick your lips and admit that you enjoyed the food. Enjoy the feeling of having eaten. And then get back on the wagon for the same reasons you started in the first place...because you want to change those old habits.

Best of luck

Belle

Thanks Belle, :)

I've just gotta dust myself off and start over - we're only human and old habits are hard to break.....Today has taught me a lesson!

lauriel said:
Thanks Belle, :)

I've just gotta dust myself off and start over - we're only human and old habits are hard to break.....Today has taught me a lesson!

Snap! I had a wee run in with a tube of mini eggs on Monday and totally gutted that I was so weak and didn't resist! You are right though, we are only human and old habits are very, very hard to break. I have been 100% last two days so chalk it down to experience and get back on track. :)

Its not that bad "I ate half a whopper from BK, half a snickers (Mr Lauriel ate the other half) then I had a small bowl of irish stew and this was swiftly followed by a snickers ice-cream and about 6 almond thin biscuits........F***K"

You could of had the whole whopper, the whole snickers a big bowl of irish stew two snickers ice cream bars and 6 fat biscuits!! You'll be fine, a minor blip in the road thats what it was, you will have smooth sailing from now on

Hey lauriel
Draw a line under it, dust yourself down and start back on it......
You can do this....... Look back at how well you've done so far.... What's a small blip between friends ;-)
FB xx

Hey Lauriel. How u doing today?

Belle

Thanks for the kind messages everyone - I feel OK now, I just drew a line under it and have been 100% ever since. I know the portions I ate were small (I physically couldn't eat anymore) but I still ate it!

Im feeling a lot better, my throat has settled and is pretty much back to normal - as is my focus on this diet. I stocked up on coke zero, bouillon, tuna steak and greens yesterday. Although, I am disappointed to see that the scales haven't budged at all this week......

Back