Ahhh!!

violetfire

shrinking violet
With having PCOS my TOM can be a bit odd. Since 2001 I have only had one a year, never had one during stints on vlcd... Until now. OMG! Feel like I am going to go crazy... So hungry! Want to devour the world! Surrounded by biscuits, chocolate and other lovely stuff at work... Feel like I need cuffing to a chair so I don't go to them and binge.

For the first time on this diet I have a day where I really dont think I can stick to this :-(

I know how that feels hun, its hard. Try to think of how good it feels to stand on the scales on weigh in day and see a loss :)

Good luck xx

Don't Think of it as a day t get through, Just concentrate on getting to your next pack/meal. That's all you have to do.

Lunch at 12:30? That's less than 2 hours away, 2 hours is not a long time. You can do this.

And if in doubt, don't crack, have another pack. Even splitting a choc one into 2 and spacing it throughout the day as 2 extra hot chocs.

The PCOS is a bugger isn't it? I'm SO sugar withdrawing it's not even funny.

You can do it. I also have PCOS and hadn't had a TOM for 14 months!! After a month on s&s I got one out of the blue!! It was hard but stick with it x

Thanks ladies. I am fighting really hard to resist so far I've been successful. Come outside for my dinner (need to get away from all the sweet stuff) and I'm having my shake... Think I will drink a gallon of water to lol
Was really upset last night as I did a cheeky weigh in and had put on weight, couldn't understand how as I've been 100% guess I know why now. Damn you fluid retention!! :mad:

I know how you feel violetfire and I am only on day 2 lol. I thought I'd have to be physically restrained this afternoon. You can do it though. Try to not deliberate over whether to eat something or not, just say no I am not going to do it and then put it out of your head. I know that is easier said than done but I feel it is worse when I think ooh should I eat or should I stick to the plan. I hate that feeling of being on the edge. I also think it may not be a good idea for me to order the bars as they are too nice. They are a big temptation for me and they are not filling enough for me to have them as a meal and feel filled. They are just too tasty lol.

Chin up hun, you are not alone and you are doing brilliantly.

It is hard, the constant pms and periods are the worst part for me... but its worth it!!! ..I just keep off the scales whilst I'm on - which is pretty much every 2 weeks at the moment or more!! ..so every other week ish I just measure, and dont torture myself when I see the water creeping on

Hang in there hunny, have a nice cold coke zero/dr pepper zero ...and try to focus...you in a dreamy goal outfit!!

xxx

Stay strong Violet! And Rocky Road, the bars are filling enough but not until you get into ketosis I would suggest as you appetite should subside by then. Some people do find that they want more than 1 though so 'hide' them in the freezer, the garage, or get someone to lock them away and dish them out 1 per day :)

marchy said:
It's day 5 for me and TOM today, feel a bit tired. I feel your pain, i hope you get through today. Best of luck.

You are doing great marchy! One day at a time xx

How are things today hun? Did yesterday go ok? x

Yesterday I managed to resist today I feel like giving up all together. Not just cause me TOM but also because I have just found out at work that the scales I used for my weigh in last week had been balanced wrong... Working out the difference it means I only lost 5 pound last week not 11 :-( going to get some scales on the way home and check my weight... Then just do my WW-I on them each week :'(

violetfire said:
Yesterday I managed to resist today I feel like giving up all together. Not just cause me TOM but also because I have just found out at work that the scales I used for my weigh in last week had been balanced wrong... Working out the difference it means I only lost 5 pound last week not 11 :-( going to get some scales on the way home and check my weight... Then just do my WW-I on them each week :'(

Don't panic get yourself the scales and start over !!

Dont worry about it however you look at it you still lost weight without a doubt !!!

Stay strong Violet! And Rocky Road, the bars are filling enough but not until you get into ketosis I would suggest as you appetite should subside by then. Some people do find that they want more than 1 though so 'hide' them in the freezer, the garage, or get someone to lock them away and dish them out 1 per day :)

Thanks Bordersgirl. Well I made it to day 3 and it feels a bit easier than it did yesterday. I had a rumbly tum earlier but it has passed and I feel much better now. I must remember to drink as I haven't had enough today. I placed my next order today and only ordered 2 bars lol. I think I will try and train myself off because choc bars were one of the things that I struggled to leave so perhaps I should try and train myself to lay off them. I'll probably order them in my 3rd pack as I should feel more in control and used to the diet by then.

Aw violetfire, I agree wtih Becca. I'd just get the scales get yourself weighed and work from the same ones from now on. Don't berate yourself hun as you have still lost and you are doing brilliantly. I know it is hard but try and think that every little bit of weight you will lose makes you more gorgeous and healthy. I used to think I have to get to target before I'll feel good but then I realised I don't as it is a process and every bit off will make me prettier and healthier and I need to go through the process to become used to the new me that will be emerging.

Well I fought through the disappointment and carried on and I have been rewarded with a 3lb loss... Which isn't bad considering its my TOM! :)

Whooo!

21lbs in 4 weeks! Keep on truckin' :)

Feeling in a much better head space! Its good that I had a loss otherwise I think I would of quit with the head space I was in.

violetfire said:
Feeling in a much better head space! Its good that I had a loss otherwise I think I would of quit with the head space I was in.

That's great !!! Well done dead chuffed for you

Well done lovey, that is great. It just shows what perseverance can do.

Back