Ahhhh e-source again!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Miss D, 14 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Miss D

Miss D Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    E-source has decided that my weigh in day is Sunday and won't let me change it! Says I can change it in a few weeks!
    Means it has reset my weekly allowance back to 49 today even though I just started pp on Thursday :mad:
    Thinking of just cancelling my monthly pass as e-source is unreliable and as I bought it online I'll get my money back as it's within 7 days of buying it

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    Must admit I don't use esource everyday or even the ww site every day. It allowed me to change my weigh in day recently though.

I keep my monthly pass as its cheapest way to go to class. I do think they still have a few gremlins over at ww site headquarters!

x

4. LauraLoo

LauraLoo Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Where do you change your W.I day? I just activated mine today so still getting to grips with it, but also have noticed a few mistakes etc! You think they could sort it out...

5. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    Open the weight tracker, click on settings (top right), choose the weight and goals tab and its on there - click on edit and it should let you alter it.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.