Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ahhhh e-source again!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Miss D, 14 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Miss D

Miss D Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    E-source has decided that my weigh in day is Sunday and won't let me change it! Says I can change it in a few weeks!
    Means it has reset my weekly allowance back to 49 today even though I just started pp on Thursday :mad:
    Thinking of just cancelling my monthly pass as e-source is unreliable and as I bought it online I'll get my money back as it's within 7 days of buying it

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    Must admit I don't use esource everyday or even the ww site every day. It allowed me to change my weigh in day recently though.

I keep my monthly pass as its cheapest way to go to class. I do think they still have a few gremlins over at ww site headquarters!

x

4. LauraLoo

LauraLoo Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Where do you change your W.I day? I just activated mine today so still getting to grips with it, but also have noticed a few mistakes etc! You think they could sort it out...

5. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    Open the weight tracker, click on settings (top right), choose the weight and goals tab and its on there - click on edit and it should let you alter it.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.