Aimee goes from Existing 2 Living!

140Aimee

Hello! :) I started CWP on - I keep thinking monday because that's when I saw my consultant but I started the products on tuesday 5th march 2013. I have roughly 11 stone to lose until a healthy weight for my height.

I reeeaally can't wait for results to start happening! You see I may only be 21 (soon! lol) but I have spent half my life mostly stuck at home ashamed and embarrassed to go out and about. Over the years I have made MANY excuses to not go out with friends because of my weight. I am so sick of having to plan every single day around my weight. Like for example, I have to plan things around my mums work schedule so I can get a lift to places otherwise if I walk I turn up all sweaty, red and out of breathe just walking down the road. I don't do certain things like the other weekend a big group of my friends went on a lovely country walk together. I knew I couldn't go because I'd only end up holding everyone back, make the walk 3 times as long and tbh, probabley make myself ill, but more than anything I really wanted to go and it made me so sad to miss out on these things.

Anyway, I am going to do this, it's my time to stop just existing and to start living. :) I haven't had the greatest of support so far from friends and family, "oh you won't stick to it, these things never work" - and tbh, comments like that make me much more determined to prove them wrong! :p

Thanks for reading! x x x

Hello! :) I started CWP on - I keep thinking monday because that's when I saw my consultant but I started the products on tuesday 5th march 2013. I have roughly 11 stone to lose until a healthy weight for my height.

I reeeaally can't wait for results to start happening! You see I may only be 21 (soon! lol) but I have spent half my life mostly stuck at home ashamed and embarrassed to go out and about. Over the years I have made MANY excuses to not go out with friends because of my weight. I am so sick of having to plan every single day around my weight. Like for example, I have to plan things around my mums work schedule so I can get a lift to places otherwise if I walk I turn up all sweaty, red and out of breathe just walking down the road. I don't do certain things like the other weekend a big group of my friends went on a lovely country walk together. I knew I couldn't go because I'd only end up holding everyone back, make the walk 3 times as long and tbh, probabley make myself ill, but more than anything I really wanted to go and it made me so sad to miss out on these things.

Anyway, I am going to do this, it's my time to stop just existing and to start living. :) I haven't had the greatest of support so far from friends and family, "oh you won't stick to it, these things never work" - and tbh, comments like that make me much more determined to prove them wrong! :p

Thanks for reading! x x x

Best of luck Aimee! You will do amazing! The first week is the hardest, but just keep glugging the water and soon you'll find that the weeks are just flying past and weight dropping off!!!

Keep strong!! You will do amazing! Xx

Well done, this is the most important thing you've ever done in your life : ) You absolutely have to believe the cold hard truth: stick to the plan, and you will lose. I'm glad you're so young, your twenties will be so much fun once you reach your target!

Remember this. You will have good days, and bad days. On the bad days, stick to the plan No Matter What. Even if you have to cry or punch a pillow. It's going to be so rewarding when you hit that target! All the best.

Great line by the way, the existing/living thing!

Well done for getting this far! Make sure you get someone to take pictures of you now then do it again in 6 weeks you will be shocked how far you will have come!

Thank you everyone!!! :)

So for the past couple of weeks I've had to find a step that is suitable for me as I was struggling way too much on step 1. Now me and my CWC have found the right step and as of today I am starting step 4. The past week has not been a great one as it's been easter egg heaven haha! & my 21st birthday too so it's been a toughie, but hey, not every week can be perfect! The sun is shining and i'm feeling back on track. :) Hope you all had a lovely easter!!!

Totally forgot how good you feel after a workout! :) I may have only managed a 10 minute aerobic workout but it's the most I have done in a very long time. Baby steps I have to keep reminding myself to take and gradually build it up with the workouts. I have a treadmill at my sisters I am hoping to bring over and start using again. I also took a before video and photos today to keep me motivated. I'll post them as soon as i've uploaded them onto the computer. :)

Before photos 06/04/2013 Ughhhh, disgusting! Can't wait for the after photos though. :)

fatback.jpgfatfront.jpgfatside.jpg

So the past few days I have come up with my own exercise routine to suit my current size, and I forgot how good you feel after a good workout! :) I've added in stretches, chair squats, wogging (my saying for in between a walk & a jog haha! as my weight is too heavy on my ankles for a proper jog), typical aerobic exercises, and step exercises. I'm also hoping to go swimming once a week now too. I love swimming, it takes all the pressure of my weight off my joints and I feel free! :)

Aha! Aimee wogging is my new fab word lol ur doing great! When I began my journey I had 12 stone to loose. I've now lost 4 of them. It's taken me a while to get in the zone but I'm there now and I am focused. Started my journey last June and with messing about going on and off plan I finally got in the zone on the 11th march after gaining bk 2 stone of the 3.5 I'd lost. Good luck on ur journey. We can do this xx

Hi Aimee,

Good luck with your journey! Well done on starting some exercises! Before you know it you will be able to post those 'after photos'. :)

Back