Aimee try's again!

Went to the gym with dp last night (yes friday night!!!) as we had a rare babysitter. Didnt do as much as usual, 10 min fast race with dp on the treadmill, 5 mins on cross trainer, then swam for half an hour. I seem to have gained weight today which is a bit annoying but hopefully my 4 days in a row in the gym will show on the scales by thur.

Sat - ee

Breakfast
trimmed bacon, 2 slices of nimble (b), margerine (1)

Late lunch before work
not sure yet

Dinner
Sw lasagne (a) + 3 syns

Sunday - Extra easy.

Breakfast

scrambled egg and baked beans
fruit

Lunch
superfree soup
fruit

Dinner
left over lasagne (a)

Hi - fi (b)

Last edited:
Mondays plan - EE

Breakfast
2 weetabix (b), yoghurt, banana

lunch
home made superfree, superspeed soup, apple and plums

Dinner
spicy quorn sausage and bean bake (a)

why are my scales going UP not DOWN?! Ive been an angel and went to the gym 4 days on the trot running my ass off. Not impressed! And i know i shouldnt weigh in before weigh in, but the fact of the matter is im gaining weight and id rather know about it before weigh in than have a nasty surprise! :( *sulk*

Hmm maybe i should leave the running then. Seems odd tho, normally i would loose, its getting me a bit down tbh.

Tuesday - EE

Breakfast
2 weetabix, banana, skimmed milk (2)

lunch
left over spicy bean bake (a)

Dinner
tuna & sweetcorn pasta bake (3 syns)

Wednesday - EE

Breakfast
1 egg scrambled
2 bacon medalions
half a can of baked beaned
pear
Tea (.5)
Coffee (.5)

Lunch
Jacket potato and cottage cheese, salad
apple

Dinner
4 ryvita (b), 6 extra light cheese triangles (a), ham.
Home made speed food soup made with onion, carrots and celery.
fruit salad

Last edited:
Thursday - EE

Breakfast -
banana
350ml skimmed milk (a)

lunch
speed soup (carrots, celery, onion)
big bowl of strawberrys

Dinner
Sausage (4) and mash (1) veg and gravy

Weigh in at 7 eek!

FFSSSSSSSSSSS! Put half a pound on. Really cannot understand it as ive been an angel all week, including weekend and been to the gym 4 times. Including friday night when we had a babysitter and could have gone out for a nice meal or for drinks! Only thing thats different is I had my tea tonight before WI, when I normally go on an empty stomache. Not happy!!! Last time I did sw I just lived off pasta and potatos and bacon and eggs and the weight fell off, this time ive been making an effort to eat lots of "speed" food, loads of veg and fruit and trying new recipes all the time - I should be losing!!

Week 1 9stone 13
week 2 9 stone 11
Week 3 9 stone 10
week 4 9 stone 10.5

It's the dinner, no doubt about it. I weigh in the morning and only have coffee usually. The other week I wasn't going to weigh (I'm a target member) and ate a banana and had 2 cups of tea at class. I was then persuaded to weigh and had gained 2lb. The next day I weighed on my home scales (which are the same as SW) and it had gone. This is enough to convince me.

Thankyou that put my mind at ease a little - although im still hacked off ive only lost 2.5lb in 4 weeks. But I know the only thing to do is carry on, because theres nothing else I can do. Gym today hopefully, and tomorrow morning.

Friday - EE

Breakfast
fruit salad and ff fromage frais

Lunch
2 egg omlette with ham and cheese (a+1 syn), baked beans.
apple
banana

Dinner
Mushy pea curry (tinned tonms, mushy peas, onion, curry powder and peppers) with rice and sw chips

hi-fi (b), muller light

Only 1 syn today but was totally stuffed and couldnt face eating something else at night just for the hell of it.

Last edited:
Was a little naughty last night and shared a pizza with dp and had some aero, but will draw a line under it and start a fresh today.

Sunday - EE

Breakfast
Fruit salad, Tea (.5)

Lunch
4 ryvita (b) extra light cheese triangles (a) and ham

Dinner
Chicken Roast - im not cooking it so will allow 10 syns for gravy and any oil they may use

Had a few days of being naughty and questioning SW, but back in a good frame of mind now. Dreading WI tomorrow. Ive only lost 2.5lb in 4 weeks and if I have a gain it will be so embarassing!!

Breakfast
omlette and beans, fruit

Lunch
2 nimble toasted (b), tin of heinz spag bol (3)

Dinner
SW carbonara (a)

skinny cow lolly (4.5)

Really really skint at the min until I get paid so im just having to make do with what we have in.

I didnt go, Im so poor this week that I couldnt afford it so I booked it as holiday. Got my big shop coming on monday full of all my SW stuff - cant wait! :D

Back