Aimee's post pregnancy food diary!!

Start date 16th August 2011

Weighed in this morning and was horrified to discover I weigh 12 st 9lbs!!!!

So started sw and so far I'm doing ok, the evenings are my downfall.

Breakfast:

2x weetabix (HE B)
Banana
S skim milk (HE A)
coffee

Snacks:

Coffee
Nectarine
Fat free shape yogurt

Lunch:

Pasta in homemade spicy tomato sauce (free)
More coffee

Dinner:

Cajun chicken
Sw spicy wedges
Corn on cob
Red onion salad

So far no syns so at least I have some for supper time.

My first goal is to shift 7lbs by the end of August

Had a bit of a stressy first day Due to a teething baby, lack of sleep and a severe headache, almost fell of the wagon a few times but have managed to be good had'nt used any of my syns so have just scoffed a pack of quavers, alpen light orange and choc bar and 3 squares of milk a chocolate and managed to stay within my syns 13.5 used! Hopefully tomorrow will be better

Day 2

Breakfast:

2 slices toast - HE B
2 level tsps jam - 1 syn
Lots of coffee - free (thank goodness)

Breakfast was late today due to a very clinging baby so not had lunch yet was very tempted to reach for the crisps but have restrained myself. Starting to feel hungry now though so for lunch what shall it be.....

Lunch:

Mug shot sweet and sour - free
Fat free shape yogurt - free

Dinner:

Having Chinese food with family tonight so will be using some syns for this, the plan is to have

Breast of chicken chow mein (7.5 syns)
curry sauce (6 syns)

So I will have used a total of 14.5 syns today if I stick to this plan, will update later.

Ok so dinner didn't go quite to plan but think I managed to stay within my syns I had
1/4 of a chow mien so about 2.5 syns (10 for whole portion)
1/4 of a chicken in black bean sauce 1.5 syns (5 " ")
Boiled rice free
1/4 of beef curry 3 syns (12 " " )

And a very naughty bite off one of OH's chicken balls really bad I know but they looked so scrummy and I couldn't resist could have eat the whole lot of them. So countin 3 syns for that.
So 10 syns all in all not to bad I guess, today's total syns has been 11!

Week one is over and done

Well I kind of didn't fill in this for everyday as I don't have a lot of free time on my hands at the minute with Noah teething. Last week went quite well although I did have quite a few naughty treats, spring rolls, salted chilli chicken wings, ice cream, malteesrs, sticky toffee pudding and also some pick n mix fizzy sweets very cross with myself for this butit was very tasty all the same. Anyway this week I weighed in and to my surprise after my junk food binge I still managed to lose 2 lbs which was pleasing. Today's food diary goes like this

Breakfast

2 slices am toast (HE B)
peanut butter 1 teaspoon 3 sins
Jam 2 teaspoons 1 syn
Banana free
Coffee free

Lunch

Ham free
Dairylea Dunkers 5 syns
Turkish delight 6 squares 12 syns
Coffee

Tea

Lemon pudding free
Roll 10 syns
Pork and leek sw burger 1 syn
2 sw sausages 2 syns
Spicy rice free
Sw wedges free
Onions 2 syns
Sweetcorn relish 1 syn
Red sauce 1 syn
Garlic Mayo 4 syns

3 Jaffa cakes 6 syns
Coffee free

Week two

Hasn't gone completely to plan but I am eating more healthily and cooking good hearty slimming world friendly meals which have all been very tasty. This week I have made syn free chilli with sw wedges, spicy rice and red onion and chilli salad. Two pots of slimming world soup free spicy lentil and also lentil and carrot. Made slimming world cordon bleu with smoked ham and garlic and herb Philadelphia light really tasty. Last night I made pork in a cider sauce with roasted veges and mash. Tonight is smoked fish with potatoes and vegetables.

Food so far today has been

Breakfast

Small bowl of honey nut cheerios (? syns) with semi skimmed milk (HE A)
Pineapple
Grapes

Back