Airport?

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Has anyone travelled with there LT in there hand luggage?? Did u get stopped?? Flying today at 7 and dont wanna get questioned?? :p

Thanks Bev xx Just had an image in my head of me shouting its my diet with securtityguards surrounding me ha ha

LOL ... I remeber being in a pub and I was being ultra strict in those days - so ordered my water ... and then got out a little pot of my water flavouring - you should have seen peoples faces when they saw me with this little pot of white powder!!!

ha ha thats hilarious!!! I was thinking about that as well....

Hi Jo where you off to? Proud of you for thinking ahead knowing me I'd forget to pack my shakes! not on purpose of course.lol

ha ha ha im off to germany for a few days with my boyf just for a break as hes finished Uni now so just wanted a lil hol xxxx

Its the beer im worried about ha ha ha used to be a right beer monster ha ha ha and all those lovely cakes :(

Yes I'm also a beer monster but I've had to cage him for a while. Get you b/f to take you back to germany in october for the beer festival by then you'll be a skinny bird and can release the monster. LOL

Ohhhhhhh theres a thought ha ha ha ha gonna watch the Man U match in some german bar with my sparkling water wednesday ha haha

Have a great break Fairy xx well done on sticking with LT xx

Back