Total Solution Aisha's Exante Adventure

Food wise it's been ok...except I did have a toffee quality street :-s, but I haven't eaten 800 calories today so I'll live with it. Already in bed, feel so rough, bloody flu jab, hoping I wake up tomorrow feeling better and lighter as it's weigh in in the morning :cry:

I think I've lost my Total Solution mojo peeps :(

I had a shake for brekky, spag bol meal pack for lunch then it got to around 6pm and I thought sod this I need some real food so I baked a chicken breast and had it with mixed salad leaves followed by a low carb chocolate bar. Don't think I've lost anything this week but I know that my body needs a proper meal a day so I think I'll stick to two packs and a low carb meal in the evening from now on.

Here's my menu for today:

Day 14 - 18/11/2013 - working solution?

Breakfast - Banana shake

Lunch - Spag bol

Dinner - Baked chicken with melted mozzarella and salad leaves

Desert - Low carb chocolate (169 calories 3.47g carbs)

Total fluid for today - 2L water, 250ml glass of coke zero and 600ml coffee

Aisha

Food wise it's been ok...except I did have a toffee quality street :-s, but I haven't eaten 800 calories today so I'll live with it. Already in bed, feel so rough, bloody flu jab, hoping I wake up tomorrow feeling better and lighter as it's weigh in in the morning :cry:

Awww poor you...well done for keeping within your calorie limit even though you've been poorly. Rest up hun and I hope you feel better soon (((Hugs))) xx

Aisha

Thanks Hun. Don't panic about the diet, I don't do TS and I lose every week, I just can't do TS because of the health problems I had last time...it is really hard to do and I admire people for even sticking with it a short amount of time, it's super tough.

if TS isn't for you WS is fine, the weight loss is a bit slower but it allows you to have a life and build a healthy new relationship with food, so when you come back into the real world you have already retrained your brain to know that food isn't bad...it's the type of food that you eat :)

Hi Aisha. I'd go along with what Lani says. You're doing great so far. It's really hard to keep to 100% particularly now that the weather is getting colder. You'll still lose weight doing WS.

Thanks Hun. Don't panic about the diet, I don't do TS and I lose every week, I just can't do TS because of the health problems I had last time...it is really hard to do and I admire people for even sticking with it a short amount of time, it's super tough.

if TS isn't for you WS is fine, the weight loss is a bit slower but it allows you to have a life and build a healthy new relationship with food, so when you come back into the real world you have already retrained your brain to know that food isn't bad...it's the type of food that you eat :)

Thanks Lani I think you're right...so do I stick to two Exante meals and a 600 calorie low carb meal a day? Is that what you're doing? Xx

Aisha

Hi Aisha. I'd go along with what Lani says. You're doing great so far. It's really hard to keep to 100% particularly now that the weather is getting colder. You'll still lose weight doing WS.

Thanks Lynne...I think that's what I'll do. I'd rather have slower losses rather than end up giving in and binging. Hope you're well xx

Aisha

Well...I TRY and have 2 shakes but most of the time now I have 1 and 1 400-600 calorie meal. I know it's bad, it's just I am struggling getting 2 shakes in at the moment (I take extra vitamins and get everything I need from those so I don't feel too guilty). Going to try and have 2 shakes from today onwards though and a 400 calorie meal as thats the proper way to do it.

I normally have salad (tomatoes, spinach or lettuce, cumumber, onions and peppers) with ham or chicken and maybe some mozzarella. Last night I spread light seriously strong on my ham and rolled it up with some light mozzarella on my salad, was yummy :)

Well done Aisha!! Sounds like you're doing fab. I felt like I'd lost my oomph last night too :( if you do WS you will still loose weight like Lani said, and if you feel you need the meal daily then it sounds like the best option. I'm still a bit confused about what to do, I'm trying to continue for another 2 weeks but we'll see. Have a great week x

I really do admire people who do TS as I know after doing it on CD it's by far the hardest diet i've ever done. You just have to find what is a) best for your sanity and b) best for your health, everyone is different....don't feel like a failure if you can't do TS, it's not for everyone x

Evening All

So I've decided to follow the working solutions plan on most days of the week for now..that way I'll be having some "real food" with my family and friends. I'll be sticking to lean proteins for my cooked meals which I'll have have with non starchy veg or a side salad to keep my carb intake to a minimum. That way I won't really have any reason to come "off plan" every time I go out or have a family celebration.

Here's what I ate today:

Day 15 - 19/11/2013 - Working solution

Breakfast - Toffee nut and raisin bar and a coffee.

Lunch - Strawberry shake

Dinner - Grilled lean beef steak and Mediterranean vegetables

Total fluids for today - 1.5L water, 900ml black coffee and 250ml coke zero :)

Aisha

Well done Aisha!! Sounds like you're doing fab. I felt like I'd lost my oomph last night too :( if you do WS you will still loose weight like Lani said, and if you feel you need the meal daily then it sounds like the best option. I'm still a bit confused about what to do, I'm trying to continue for another 2 weeks but we'll see. Have a great week x

Thanks hun :) I've decided to follow WS so I can have a proper meal with he family. That way I won't feel left out an not will I obsess about having off plan days and the guilt that comes with them. I think you should listen to your body and do what works for you xx

Aisha

I really do admire people who do TS as I know after doing it on CD it's by far the hardest diet i've ever done. You just have to find what is a) best for your sanity and b) best for your health, everyone is different....don't feel like a failure if you can't do TS, it's not for everyone x

Hats off to the TS crew...I think they're legends! I've decided to follow WS from now on because I can see myself sticking to that even when I eat out. Let's see what the scales and tape measure say next week lol

Aisha

I love WS, it means I have a life and don't ever feel like I'm missing out...plus it gets everyone off my back for not eating lol.

im sure you'll get on really well, I think WS is much more sustainable...I don't feel like I'm on a diet most of the time as I am always looking forward to my evening meal haha x

I love WS, it means I have a life and don't ever feel like I'm missing out...plus it gets everyone off my back for not eating lol.

im sure you'll get on really well, I think WS is much more sustainable...I don't feel like I'm on a diet most of the time as I am always looking forward to my evening meal haha x

Yeah cooking for and eating with the family was nice last night. I think I can make low carb versions of most of the food we eat and replace starchy carbs with salad or non starchy veg :)

Hope you're feeling better today xx

Aisha

I really dont feel like i'm on a diet, I ignore all of the goodied in the office and have a shake and some celery...but when it comes to half 4 i'm looking forward to my tea, then i'm happy all night...bliss :)

Back