Aisha's S'n'S Journey!

Im already on 4 packs a day (greedy guts!) .. iv only just started adding in the veg though. Iv decided to just carry on and find the motivation to get on with it! Weigh in tomorrow and im nervous! I lost 3lbs so far which was great but then i wokep today and had gained 2lb over night :( .. 1lb lost! :'(

Don't worry about scales moving up and down when you've kept on plan as they will move in the right direction, it'll only be water retention. Make sure you're going to the loo often enough too (as in No. 2s).

Don't let it get to you Aisha, it will come off, sometimes it's just stubborn, or like BG said water retention plays havoc with scales! xx

All of the above = good advice! If you decide to have the chicken and salad thats fine! Thats what i'm going to do if i HAVE to have a meal out - if I can't get out of it. Re the low cal snack - look at the list of ketogenic foods - don't have something that will knock you out of ketosis or the rest of it is pretty pointless!! Good Luck!! xx

I feel your struggles Aisha as I still get cravings, though recently, the opposite, not wanting even 3 meals a day. Every day is different on this journey. I agree with the others, if a chicken and veggie meal might be something to get you through the day, (having a yummy meal at the end of it) why not give it a go. It can't hurt and might just knock those cravings on the head. Good luck!

Thanx for the responses =D .. i decided to just stick to the 4 packs a day. I dont think id trust myself having chicken, il start adding marinades etc, then il start thinking 'ooh 150g wont hurt .. 200g wont hurt' .. Just gonna stick to the plan and try and keep focussed!

Back