ProPoints Alana's Weight Loss Diary

I think it's coz I'm impatient

but I'm really good at sticking to rules so I'm thinking of trying a meal replacement diet... Me n hubs have been talking about it! I'm fed up now and don't want to just give up ... I'd like to go to exante for a couple of months and then back to WW To lose the last bit and to maintain! I know it's extreme! I really do but I really wanna be slim for summer and have some nice photos in my holiday in June :D ... Gonna mull it over for a couple of days then I may invest :) x

babe your doing so well though!!! you dont need to change anything you have lost so much and should be so proud of yourself xxx

Thankyou shelby but I'm just bored of struggling I feel like I need to change n I'd rather do that then give up all together! :( it's not the diet I know it's me but WW isn't motivating me anymore n there's too much competition with my sis in law so I wanna do something on my own ... That will deliver better results faster! So after being up all night thinking about it and alot of the morning researching it ive bought a bumper pack :)... So I'm moving to exante!

Having a major blow out today! Eating my fave things before I swap to the vlcd!! :D and gonna have pizza tonight! :) so I will probably gain a little weight for my weigh in in the morning! But then it's full steam ahead on exante which should arrive tomorrow morning!! Excited :D xx

If its what makes you happy then go for it, but i have to say your very brave. I couldnt do a VLCD. I think if u stick to WW the weight will start moving again, just a little bit of persaverance :)

I know what I'm like though I'm easily bored and if I have to bounce around the diets a bit to get where I need to be I think why not! ...

Why brave? It's not the end of the world it's just a great big kick up the arse and having the control taken away from me for a bit may make me appreciate WW I just don't want this to be a long process as me n pete want another bub so they can grow up together but I need to lose the excess first :)

it's not much food but it's only a few weeks that I will do it then return to some kind of calorie controlled system just WW isn't working for the short term... I've lost 17lbs with WW and I seem to have halted! So I'm gonna give this a go... If it doesn't work for me then I will go back to WW

i like an adventure :)

Ooh good luck hunny! Must be something in the air as everyone is swapping and changing at the mo!

How much has exante cost you if you don't mind me asking? I'm so tempted to try vlcd but hubs just puts his foot down and says no :( meanie.

Good that you've got the support and I hope it goes really well for you!

Are you keeping this diary or do you have a new one I have to move to? xxx

when i say brave, i mean it more from a I couldnt give up food, point of view, brave. I think Slim Fast is the most extreme I could cope with. Im getting bored as my weight isnt shifting but Its done it before, so im just hoping it jump starts again.

Good Luck with it :)

Hey mrsS thanks for the support I just need a change to keep me going... It cost me £105 for a months supply :) so it's not actually that much as we would spend upwards of £60 a week shopping then picking up rubbish and takeaways on top ...so £25 a week isn't Soo bad...

I think I may start a new diary from propoints to exante or something I will work on it tomorrow and keep this diary updated while I transition over...

Hubs n I want another little one but I had some horrible side effects in my last pregnancy that could be made more comfortable by losing weight so need to slim down for healths sake...

Kirsty I will miss food but for the sake of a couple of months I think although it will be a struggle I could manage it :D well we will soon see as soon as my pack arrives hopefully tomorrow morning x woohoo

The last supper

I just went mental and had everything I wanted today... Pizza, nachos, egg custard tart, pork scratchings ... If I'm not gonna be eating for a while I thought I may aswell treat myself to stuff I haven't even eaten during my WW dieting lol! I thought screw it for just one day! Completely 100% TS from now... As long as it's not mid afternoon by the time my pack comes tomorrow lol!

Really looking forward to a new dieting chapter new goals new guidelines to learn new rules to stick to!

Gonna weigh in on my wii tomorrow as I will no longer be using WW scales at the meeting and use what that says as my exante start weight! gonna gain on what my current weight is as they are a little out plus I've eaten alot today but they will become my regular scales so let's see what happens!!

Scary but exciting times ahead :D xxx

started WW 12/01/12 lost 17lbs over 10 weeks
top weight 16 stone 4lbs
started WW at 14st 6.5
current weight 13st 4lbs
swapping to exante 29/03/12

first meeting 14st 6.5lbs!!
WI 1 ... -3lbs =14st 3.5lbs
WI 2 ... -3.5lbs = 14st
WI 3 ... -1.5lb = 13st 12.5lbs
WI 4 ... -0.5lb = 13st 12lbs
WI 5 ... -3lbs = 13st 9lbs
WI 6 ... -1.5lbs = 13st 7.5lbs
WI 7 ... -1lb = 13st 6.5lbs
WI 8 ... -2.5lbs = 13st 4lbs
WI 9 ... -1lbs = 13st 3lbs
WI 10 ... +1.5 lbs 13st 4.5lbs
WI 11 ... -1lbs 13st 3.5lbs

blow out 13st 4lbs starting exante

new diary for anyone who wants to follow :)

http://www.minimins.com/exante-diaries/268235-alanas-transition-propoints-ts-diary.html

hi hun, sorry havnt been on dropped my laptop and think i have given it brain damage :cry:, hope your diet gives you the results you want and then return to the ww. how is it going see you started 29th?

irishlady said:
hi hun, sorry havnt been on dropped my laptop and think i have given it brain damage :cry:, hope your diet gives you the results you want and then return to the ww. how is it going see you started 29th?

Oh no! Sorry to hear about your lappy!! :( yes I started on 29th ... Going okay so far hoping it does provide the quick results as I'm too impatient for faffing with WW for the long haul :D x

Back