ProPoints Alana's Weight Loss Diary

Thanks guys...I'm chuffed to have lost ... 4lbs to lose n I will be in the 12's haven't seen that number since I was 16... 12st 5lbs i think i was... When i moved into my now husbands parents house! I had already gained weight from a healthy 10 stone to 12 over the course of our year n a half relationship! Then i went on the pill and gained 3stone more and then some!

I think I have a chest infection ... Major cough has started and now Preston is all sniffly!! Oh noo!! :( poor little mite! Hope we get better it seems we have had illness after illness since Preston was born! Can't wait for summer :) x

Still over the moon that I've lost a total of 3stone since my top weight! Yay x

Last edited:
oh hope you all feel better soon, there is so much illness about so everyone wants the summer to come, have a good weekend :D

Still feeling rough urgh! Ive stuck to my daily points all week! But today is the 9 year anniversary of my dads death n tomorrow is 7 years since I started my relationship with my OH so had a Chinese uncounted oops! And back on plan as of now! :) I won't use any more weeklies and hadn't up to today so I should be alright! Still had a lot left on my plate! Not too worried one slip won't hurt! :)

Sweetas15.13 said:
So I lost a 1lb... Another one bites the dust lol! :) inching closer to my mini targets... 2.5lbs to go til I hit my 10% 3.5lbs til I hit my 3rd silver 7...

3stone 1lbs gone for good :)

Well done mrs! xx

Well Done Alana, Thats fantastic!

Thankyou Kirsty and irishlady! :D

I'm gonna ease up on mega walking this week and see what happens...I think I may be overdoing it ... N it could be backfiring ... Then next week I'm gonna spread my weeklies out over the week n see where that leaves me! :) I would probably gain lol but I wanna try a new approach n see if I can start pulling some bigger numbers!

And I've stopped my daily weighing on the wii! As since I started doing that my losses have been less maybe coincidence but it may be affecting my mood and my fluid intake... :) trying to be less everyday probably isn't healthy! Lol so I have a few little changes/ experiments ahead :)

Okay so I'm gonna swap the weeks I'm gonna have my extra points this week as I've gone over both days already... My mums birthday and unexpected guests last night which ended up in yet another Chinese! Woops!

Starting to lose a bit of my diet mojo which is why I want to mix it up a bit! So I've got 36 propoints left for the week which means I can have 8 on one day then 7 extra on all the other days! I'm gonna give myself a bit of a boost n have a less diet focused week! N then hopefully if I then become strict to my dailies again next week that may reset the weightloss! N start pulling a few bigger numbers! So there's the plan! :D

Had a hectic week/weekend

My MIL's bday
My BIL's bday
My mums bday = food and cake
My little cousins bday/ party and family meal
Mothers day, lots of visiting = chocolate
And my friends came over and had a Chinese also! Oh dear!

Used all of my dailies, weeklies and 20 activity points! Thumped onto the scales n I'm looking at a 2lb gain! I thought the weeklies are there to be used and you get a slower loss but still lose? Hmm not in my case! Back to being good hopefully I can shake them back off to get a STS this week! Fingers toes and eyes crossed

:/ x

Things get in the way hun things to maybe be a slower loss. U had a very hectic weekend and i couldnt imagine it be easy not to have things eat but at least u tracked what u did have. Last week I had a 3 course meal one day, sweets another day and then i went away for the weekend and i had naughty things to eat then. Its impossible to be 100% all the time. 2lb gain u can get that off easily. I put 3lbs on last week and then I ended up losing 2 of them in a week so I have a week to get another 1lb off to get myself back to where i was before I went off the rails.

At least ur back on the wagon and looking at things from a positive perspective. Things will get better and ull get back to it again, its just a little blip.

Thanks Kirsty

I did a massive 2 hour walk yesterday and underate my dailies by 6 aswell so I now have 20 activity points unused also I plan to do the same again today!

Hopped on the wii this morning to see how it was looking n I'm measuring + 1lb hopefully that will come off by tomorrow as I'm also constipated... Urgh!

I've been thinking that I'm squeezing in too many carbs into my dailies... In the form of crisps... Dairylea dunkers and such like! Although I haven't had pasta since I started weightwatchers and rarely eat rice or chips... I'm going to try and up my protein this week! More tuna, ham and things of that sort and start taking the adios properly! I'm rubbish at popping pills lol x

hi alana, i never used weeklies (maybe 10pp) on the odd time as i wouldnt have a loss :sigh:
hope you have a good week :D

Back